Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids just want chad’s dick but no child. When will righteous punishment smite them?

Never understood why foids want to fuck (even if it's chad only) to go and get an abortion after that. Psychopaths on the loose

If you didn't want an abortion, you wouldn't immediately hop on Chad's dick and let him hit it raw the second you saw his face. It's not your right to kill children. Reserve yourself for marriage and you'll never need an abortion in your life, simple enough. Though I guess we all know they know this already, no point in trying to say it out loud. It's just deflection. :feelshaha:

Never understood why foids want to fuck (even if it's chad only) to go and get an abortion after that. Psychopaths on the loose
I don't know how people don't see the red flags. Foids want to have sex KNOWING they're gonna have a child that's theirs. Then they kill that child. Their own blood thrown in the trash as if it were worthless.

I'm pro-abortion but there's even better solution and that's not having sex. Keep your legs together whores

STINKY DISGUSTING FOIDS :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

I'm pro-abortion but there's even better solution and that's not having sex. Keep your legs together whores
Meanwhile, foids are talking about post-birth abortions.

Abstract​

Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.