Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids: “I’ve dated enough ugly men” They mean this:

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
IMG 3268

Meanwhile the “ugly guys” are 6’4/6’6 MTN’s/HTN’s or statusmaxxed normies. This is what they mean by “ugly guys I’ve dated” Maybe even Chadlites

Well I mean a lot of foids say that Pete Davison is ugly. Meanwhile he mogs most guys out there. That's how insane the standards are

Yeah, ugly just means sub Chad

What the fuck is this bootleg .org

And when they say they dated "broke guys", they mean semi wealthy and financially stable oofy doofies who make good money but foids still consider them "broke" since the dont make 10 mil a year

And when they say they dated "broke guys", they mean semi wealthy and financially stable oofy doofies who make good money but foids still consider them "broke" since the dont make 10 mil a year
Yeah, they just want the full package. If something top tier outweighs some other feature, you're considered ugly, no not average because average is ugly to women

By ugly they mean the average normie

That's what ugly guy means nowadays