Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids invade all cultures

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
Anime: pisses me off the most. Prior to 2020 they would've made fun of me but now they're supposedly fans too. I hate what they've done to animes like Serial Experiments Lain and Evangelion for example, dumbing down the amazing stories to "quirky autistic girls uwu""wow edgy depwression I'm so dewpressrd too"

Gym/working out: you already know

Reading: I was the kind of kid that grew up reading, you'll always see me reading a book in class. I grew up in the fucking library and now retarded foids read a disgusting smut and call themselves readers.

Metal music: They should stick to their white girl pop and stop trying to act like they're different

Last edited:
I blame tiktok for this

All valid but heavy on the first one

Foids invade all cultures​

We will not allow them to take over incel culture. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

first one especially, now foids like to segregate the communities and re-alienate us, I’ve seen them say how they’re not like “those fans” as if we didn’t make the communities that they invaded

Women always invade man spaces while women spaces stay intact

We will not allow them to take over incel culture. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Well what are femcels lol
But yeah fortunately they are not allowed here. You know there would be a lot of them here by now if only they could. Soulless parasitic pieces of shit

Women ruin everything they partake in. They need to be tied and locked up in a basement

Only time you open that mouth of yours is when my dick's inside it

Yeah cus no man wants to join a woman space unless he's gay
Kinda true but then when you think of it foids hold all the card in soyciety when it comes to socialization, and are supposedly empathetic :foidSoy: so they could be a godsend for sensitive loner males but what gives in the end ? It's the complete opposite that they do, while they're allowed in every male space under the sun.

I've heard foids at my work use terms like 'mog' and 'mewing'. I blame TikTok fags for this. I hope they all go bald and wrinkly.

Anime: pisses me off the most. Prior to 2020 they would've made fun of me but now they're supposedly fans too. I hate what they've done to animes like Serial Experiments Lain and Evangelion for example, dumbing down the amazing stories to "quirky autistic girls uwu""wow edgy depwression I'm so dewpressrd too"

Reading: I was the kind of kid that grew up reading, you'll always see me reading a book in class. I grew up in the fucking library and now retarded foids read a disgusting smut and call themselves readers.

Metal music: They should stick to their white girl pop and stop trying to act like they're different
Any niches they get into is because they want to obtain beta orbiters.

I've heard foids at my work use terms like 'mog' and 'mewing'. I blame TikTok fags for this. I hope they all go bald and wrinkly.
I saw some sub4 obese pajeet cows with retard septum piercings do the mewing emote lol. It was so corny I gagged. I blame tiktok

Any niches they get into is because they want to obtain beta orbiters.
And also to think they're qurky and unique, when they're actually just like every other foid lol

Beckys who got rejected by chad so they larp on tiktok as "femcels", even though they can get a plethora of average dudes chasing them. They do this because retard dudes in the comments fall for it, and think "OMGOSH SHES JUST LIKE ME" and then they all give her a shit ton of attention and validation, which they feed off of. They don't care that they're lying and ruining a community online, they just want attention.

never heard shit more true in my life. honestly reminded me of adolf hitler the way u spoke with so much power.

Beckys who got rejected by chad so they larp on tiktok as "femcels", even though they can get a plethora of average dudes chasing them. They do this because retard dudes in the comments fall for it, and think "OMGOSH SHES JUST LIKE ME" and then they all give her a shit ton of attention and validation, which they feed off of. They don't care that they're lying and ruining a community online, they just want attention.
:yes::yes::yes: Shallow and self centered and detrimental to everything around itself : the foid.

then they all give her a shit ton of attention and validation, which they feed off of. They don't care that they're lying and ruining a community online, they just want attention.
:yes: :yes:

Fucking Fujimoto and his femdom fetish, he’s like the worse version of Liu Kang with no introspection

But yeah fortunately they are not allowed here. You know there would be a lot of them here by now if only they could. Soulless parasitic pieces of shit
And that's why I like this forum. If we allowed foids, they would come in unprecedented waves and ruin this place faster than the mods can reconsider their decision, spouting bluepill nonsense and leading us on like psychopaths. We can already see this by one or two infiltrator foids being exposed every week or so.

It's thier nature do that

degenerating vermin

Im an ugly ass motherfucker and would rather rot alone with my hobbies than with the foul creatures that reject me for something i didnt choose, MY LOOKS!

They're naturally subversive

Anyone got the image how foids destroy male hobbies ? Too lazy to look for it

Anyone got the image how foids destroy male hobbies ? Too lazy to look for it

worse than Jews, if we're being honest
I can see that being the case. We unfortunately need them for breeding and housework, so we can't remove them like we can the Jews

I can see that being the case. We unfortunately need them for breeding and housework, so we can't remove them like we can the Jews
we really only need them for egg harvesting, robots can do the rest

I'm currently watching Kuroko, I'm almost finished actually. Females need to tend to their idiosyncratic hobbies and nuances, it's getting tiring dealing with these grifters.