Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids insulting normie

yez

yez

Veteran
11d 11h 38m
I was in class and brutality strike me once again. Landwhale said she has a crush on a tall fag 6/10 face. She showed his Instagram. I know because I glanced at her phone. And their friends started to insult the guy. They said that guy is ugly and she deserves better and they turned the foid from her path. Fucking demonic monsters. You are all shallow cumdumpster toilets. Maybe %0,001 of foids wants to love personality but her other friends turn them into demon. That is why %100 of foids attracted to looks.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
37d 10h 49m
yez said:
I was in class and brutality strike me once again. Landwhale said she has a crush on a tall fag 6/10 face. She showed his Instagram. I know because I glanced at her phone. And their friends started to insult the guy. They said that guy is ugly and she deserves better and they turned the foid from her path. Fucking demonic monsters. You are all shallow cumdumpster toilets. Maybe %0,001 of foids wants to love personality but her other friends turn them into demon. That is why %100 of foids attracted to looks.
i hate that they always act like they are not superficial and calculating
truth hurts

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
2d 4h 18m
heard a girl say my butt was big. needless to say i roasted the shit out of her, in my dreams :cryfeels:

yez

yez

Veteran
11d 11h 38m
Shabba said:
heard a girl say my butt was big. needless to say i roasted the shit out of her, in my dreams :cryfeels:
I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 18h 48m
yez said:
I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.
Based

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
34d 2h 15m
yez said: