Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids insulting normie

yez

yez

Veteran
Joined
Aug 8, 2021
Posts
1,054
Online
11d 11h 38m
I was in class and brutality strike me once again. Landwhale said she has a crush on a tall fag 6/10 face. She showed his Instagram. I know because I glanced at her phone. And their friends started to insult the guy. They said that guy is ugly and she deserves better and they turned the foid from her path. Fucking demonic monsters. You are all shallow cumdumpster toilets. Maybe %0,001 of foids wants to love personality but her other friends turn them into demon. That is why %100 of foids attracted to looks.
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
6,482
Online
37d 10h 49m
yez said:
I was in class and brutality strike me once again. Landwhale said she has a crush on a tall fag 6/10 face. She showed his Instagram. I know because I glanced at her phone. And their friends started to insult the guy. They said that guy is ugly and she deserves better and they turned the foid from her path. Fucking demonic monsters. You are all shallow cumdumpster toilets. Maybe %0,001 of foids wants to love personality but her other friends turn them into demon. That is why %100 of foids attracted to looks.
i hate that they always act like they are not superficial and calculating
truth hurts
 
Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Posts
125
Online
2d 4h 18m
heard a girl say my butt was big. needless to say i roasted the shit out of her, in my dreams :cryfeels:
 
yez

yez

Veteran
Joined
Aug 8, 2021
Posts
1,054
Online
11d 11h 38m
Shabba said:
heard a girl say my butt was big. needless to say i roasted the shit out of her, in my dreams :cryfeels:
I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,105
Online
38d 18h 48m
yez said:
I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.
Based
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,597
Online
34d 2h 15m
yez said:
I argued every foid in my class. Because they are saying shit like this and I insult them. Fuck them. Just say it.
 

Similar threads

BornToLose
Replies
16
Views
740
BarrelStuffer
B
B
Replies
54
Views
2K
fuckinggarbage
fuckinggarbage
Lycan
Replies
40
Views
2K
Deleted member 21821
D
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top