Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids indirecly parasyte men, and after that give money to chad

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i see a lot of guys here complaning about jeremy meeks

but let's see where the mony foids give him come from

first, foids pay no net taxes, they actualy cost money to hey governament, which is payed exclusive by men.

also let's not forget the divorce industry

child support industry

alimony industry

also that girls are expensive to raise

and not count all the money tranfered trought corporate wellafe

foids will use bullshit terms like "much representation", THESE ARE COMPANIES, BUILDED TO MOVE THE ECONOMY
NOT REPRESENT YOUR FUCKING INFLATE EGO.

foids are more than wingly to indirectly slave men, and they don't even care, they are going to say shit like "muh men make more money, sexism"
fucking BULLSHIT, men make more money because they aren't lazy pieces of shit that look at instagram all day or whatever social media foids use now, this pieces of shit want 40% quotas of the top companies board of directors, they din't worked for shit, they ONLY WANT MONEY TO BE TRANFERED FORCEFULY FROM MEN, AND GIVEN TO THEM.

i'm not even counting the female only train wagons, and female only parking lots, and #metoo bullshit, it's getting the point we are treated like some black dude in USA 1930s.

that's why i think female slavent ins't a bad idea, if this little shits are wingly to use big bro governament to slave us, why shoun't we slave this pieces of shit?

It's overall just a bad investment.

no returns, only loses, countries aren't getting on trillion of debt alone

I made a comment earlier on something similar to this with soruces provided to back it up. I have to go back and look for it

I made a comment earlier on something similar to this with soruces provided to back it up. I have to go back and look for it
would be cool to have a graph proving foids cause trillions of dollars on debt

would be cool to have a graph proving foids cause trillions of dollars on debt

Yeah, I agree it would be a great way to resemble how much damage they cause.

They hate everyone except themselves.