Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids in there 50s are dressing as slutty as teens do these days

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
At the beach rn wtf why are women in their 50s dressin lkke this wtf (it's not just at the beach that they b half naked ofc it's literally everywhere u go)

It's over for gallons of men

IMG 20200717 173920 114

Thats fucking disgusting wtf

Are you at the beach alone?

Whores gonna whore

JFL if you think age can stop whores from whoring

Those women in their 50's are still getting hundreds of matches on Tinder, so in their mind they are still sexy.

@mänline thoughts?
män, I think I read this quote some days ago in relation to Otto Weininger (german conservative conversed-christian jew) in a YT video the first time. But I found nothing like your OP quote with him now per google, but this:

"Nothing can be as beautiful as the human being; nothing as ugly!" Literally sometimes. :feelstrash:

Tbh I have no beach in my region and a public swimming pool was never a place I visited. So, such views I never saw. What exactly does that mean, dressed like teenagers? A simple two-piece or extra short fabric?

män, I think I read this quote some days ago in relation to Otto Weininger (german conservative conversed-christian jew) in a YT video the first time. But I found nothing like your OP quote with him now per google, but this:

"Nothing can be as beautiful as the human being; nothing as ugly!" Literally sometimes. :feelstrash:

Tbh I have no beach in my region and a public swimming pool was never a place I visited. So, such views I never saw. What exactly does that mean, dressed like teenagers? A simple two-piece or extra short fabric?
Ye as much skin showing as possible

Those women in their 50's are still getting hundreds of matches on Tinder, so in their mind they are still sexy.
AND they can access every kind of men even those in their prime age. :) I'm sure they can access a 25 years old chad easily not even kidding :)

Ascend with a grandma

thats cuz theyre at the beach. i think foids dressed less slutty back then although i could be wrong

Very based quote. Our society will hopefully collapse soon and I pray for it's downfall

Because many young Chads like to fuck MILF's

AND they can access every kind of men even those in their prime age. :) I'm sure they can access a 25 years old chad easily not even kidding :)

Someone on this site did a tinder experiment with a granny and she got matches with Chad