Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids in the gym

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I fucking hate seeing these foids in the gym, all they fucking do is hip thrusts for chad, dumbass tiktoks and of course literally nothing. Too many times I see these foids getting a trainer and just talking to them instead of lifting their weights.

They all wear those whore leggings without fail and walk around like they’re 10/10’s just because they pick up weights

And yet they never hook up with anyone from the gym.

They all wear those whore leggings without fail and walk around like they’re 10/10’s just because they pick up weights
Literally every one of these whores wear those fucking leggings to show off their ass, but will get you kicked out if you stare too long lol.

That's simply not true. They never hook up with you.
Except I've been going to gyms regularly for 10+ years and I know hundreds of gym rats so I know what happens even if it's not happening to me.

I guess strength training for sports is a different topic, but Bodybuilding for women is like drilling after you struck oil

You’re already gonna get endless compliments and be able to sleep with whoever you want? What are you grinding so hard for?

Except I've been going to gyms regularly for 10+ years and I know hundreds of gym rats so I know what happens even if it's not happening to me.
So you never met chad or high tier normies.
Women do hook up with gym guys, just the handsome ones.

I guess strength training for sports is a different topic, but Bodybuilding for women is like drilling after you struck oil

You’re already gonna get endless compliments and be able to sleep with whoever you want? What are you grinding so hard for?
Why do people do anything? To mog others, since it's most pleasant thing besides sex.

it’s so hard to act like a whore and pretend to work out man!

Women do hook up with gym guys, just the handsome ones.
I meant they don't hook up with guys they met at the gym. That's something I'd know about because I was a regular in a bunch of gyms in several countries. I've seen 2 cases in 10+ years and both times it was trainer and client.

I meant they don't hook up with guys they met at the gym. That's something I'd know about because I was a regular in a bunch of gyms in several countries. I've seen 2 cases in 10+ years and both times it was trainer and client.
And I mean exactly that they do hook up with guys they met at the gym, just with handsome ones. Man stop coping.
There was popular video in which foid is getting rejected by high tier normie at gym.

And I mean exactly that they do hook up with guys they met at the gym, just with handsome ones. Man stop coping.
There was popular video in which foid is getting rejected by high tier normie at gym.
So you're basing what you're saying on some video and I'm basing what I'm saying on being a gym rat for more than a decade and knowing personally literally hundreds of gym guys of all shapes and sizes and watching how they interact with foids at a dozen gyms in multiple countries.

Literally every one of these whores wear those fucking leggings to show off their ass, but will get you kicked out if you stare too long lol.
Skin tight clothes showinf everything and they cry when you stare at them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.yet they have no qualms about ogling shirtless 6'4 chad

So you're basing what you're saying on some video and I'm basing what I'm saying on being a gym rat for more than a decade and knowing personally literally hundreds of gym guys of all shapes and sizes and watching how they interact with foids at a dozen gyms in multiple countries.
You are saying something doesn't happen.
There's video showing exactly this happens.