Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids in Heat. My heart cold.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I was with two friends yesterday going to the inner city to go to 2 stores there. Downtown Amsterdam. Debauchery Central.
They were everywhere. Thousands fat ass blondes with big tits in whores garment radiating their pheromones. Thousands.

I did not look at any of them. While everyone was lusting at them as a thirsty dog I guarded my gaze by redirecting my eye pupil . I felt no enchantment anymore. I only felt hate. When friends made remarks to each other on seeing attractive foids Id loudly called these foids a kankerhoer (cancer whore) and other insults in loud volume so the foid in question could here it.

When we were parked a large jeep with a US Army Airborne sticker on it parked next to us. I figured this may be the car of an American soldier as we have many Americans visiting usually. US Army Airborne. A very respectable division so I thought about striking up a small conversation with that guy. Asking whats up with that decoration. Instead some arrogant blonde stepped out. I asked how come you have this Airborne sticker (in a friendly tone this time), is your husband from that unit? She didnt even say anything and ignored me. I got mad and said loudly to my friends '' I thought we were gonna see a warhero but all I see is a stuck up dumb blonde piece of shit ''. She walked away and I went to her car to rip that sticker off as no foid deserves to flex like that (even if it was just decoration fuck her) but my friends held me back. My idea was to rip off the sticker then key her car with No Eagle for You. Didnt want to ruin my friends mood though.

[UWSL]In the store only foids were working and we needed to know where the products were. I did not look them in the eye. Too much hate for that. Just told them what I wanted and checked out. No small talk no nothing. After that we ate a burger and fortunately it was a male chef thus I treated him as one should, with warmth of soul , cheerfulness and respect.[/UWSL]

Before being blackpilled Id look my eyes out at every attractive foid walking. Id suffer with each foid knowing Id have no chance. Now even though the temptation for simpslips and microsimping was at its maximum I remained cold and am proud of that.

A bit unrelated but like two months ago I was at a gathering where two foids were present. One struck up a conversation with me cause of the limited numbers of attendees. She said we could be great friends (betabuxxing , beta emotional tamponing, extortion and so my ugly ass wont hit on her by pre-emptive friendzoneing ASAP). I told her you fuck many, many other guys (which she did) and Id just get jealous so if you want to be friends you need to fuck me at least once. That may have ended our communication but I saved myself from the humiliation of being a cuck.

Cultivating coldheartedness helps develop a mind that can not be manipulated. No empathy for foids ever.

I wasnt always like this. But my experiences of rejection at every moment from the beginning of my memories have made my altruistic kind nature into a human that would not blink an eye if a foid would be stabbed by a mugger right in front of me. I would not bring her to the hospital or offer her any assistance , attention or care. You have let me rot all my life. Theres no empathy you can expect from me anymore.

As one of the most significant rolemodels and shapers of my mind (Uncle Murda) said:

'' My heart is cold but the hollow tips I got for you burn ''

Attachments

• 1623143868640.png
    1623143868640.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I was with two friends yesterday going to the inner city to go to 2 stores there. Downtown Amsterdam. Debauchery Central.
They were everywhere. Thousands fat ass blondes with big tits in whores garment radiating their pheromones. Thousands.

I did not look at any of them. While everyone was lusting at them as a thirsty dog I guarded my gaze by redirecting my eye pupil . I felt no enchantment anymore. I only felt hate. When friends made remarks to each other on seeing attractive foids Id loudly called these foids a kankerhoer (cancer whore) and other insults in loud volume so the foid in question could here it.

When we were parked a large jeep with a US Army Airborne sticker on it parked next to us. I figured this may be the car of an American soldier as we have many Americans visiting usually. US Army Airborne. A very respectable division so I thought about striking up a small conversation with that guy. Asking whats up with that decoration. Instead some arrogant blonde stepped out. I asked how come you have this Airborne sticker (in a friendly tone this time), is your husband from that unit? She didnt even say anything and ignored me. I got mad and said loudly to my friends '' I thought we were gonna see a warhero but all I see is a stuck up dumb blonde piece of shit ''. She walked away and I went to her car to rip that sticker off as no foid deserves to flex like that (even if it was just decoration fuck her) but my friends held me back. My idea was to rip off the sticker then key her car with No Eagle for You. Didnt want to ruin my friends mood though.

[UWSL]In the store only foids were working and we needed to know where the products were. I did not look them in the eye. Too much hate for that. Just told them what I wanted and checked out. No small talk no nothing. After that we ate a burger and fortunately it was a male chef thus I treated him as one should, with warmth of soul , cheerfulness and respect.[/UWSL]

Before being blackpilled Id look my eyes out at every attractive foid walking. Id suffer with each foid knowing Id have no chance. Now even though the temptation for simpslips and microsimping was at its maximum I remained cold and am proud of that.

A bit unrelated but like two months ago I was at a gathering where two foids were present. One struck up a conversation with me cause of the limited numbers of attendees. She said we could be great friends (betabuxxing , beta emotional tamponing, extortion and so my ugly ass wont hit on her by pre-emptive friendzoneing ASAP). I told her you fuck many, many other guys (which she did) and Id just get jealous so if you want to be friends you need to fuck me at least once. That may have ended our communication but I saved myself from the humiliation of being a cuck.

Cultivating coldheartedness helps develop a mind that can not be manipulated. No empathy for foids ever.

I wasnt always like this. But my experiences of rejection at every moment from the beginning of my memories have made my altruistic kind nature into a human that would not blink an eye if a foid would be stabbed by a mugger right in front of me. I would not bring her to the hospital or offer her any assistance , attention or care. You have let me rot all my life. Theres no empathy you can expect from me anymore.

As one of the most significant rolemodels and shapers of my mind (Uncle Murda) said:

Based. And low-inhib af. "My friends" would have betrayed me in the moment I even mentioned a disdain towards women and would break up the friendship if I did so, you have got some really based homies there.

Based. And low-inhib af. "My friends" would have betrayed me in the moment I even mentioned a disdain towards women and would break up the friendship if I did so, you have got some really based homies there.
They are golden boys indeed

Damn this whole post is so based. Bookmarked. Proud of you bro, I want to be as low inhib as you one day. Btw I don't look at whores either, yesterday at my workplace (supermarket) there where so many blonde whores showing 95% of their body, as soon as I caught a glimpse of one I looked away disinterested. I hate these whores.

Don't care didn't read

Attachments

• dark-angels-codex-800x1200.jpg
    dark-angels-codex-800x1200.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 29
Damn this whole post is so based. Bookmarked. Proud of you bro, I want to be as low inhib as you one day. Btw I don't look at whores either, yesterday at my workplace (supermarket) there where so many blonde whores showing 95% of their body, as soon as I caught a glimpse of one I looked away disinterested. I hate these whores.
Based :society:
They expect all non-Chads to drool and fawn over them to feed their ego. Thats not happening with you and me buddyboyo ! :society:

Based :society:
They expect all non-Chads to drool and fawn over them to feed their ego. Thats not happening with you and me buddyboyo ! :society:

100% man. Not only that but it's not good for our own mental health to look at stuff that we can't have. Fuck them. Fuck all cunts.

100% man. Not only that but it's not good for our own mental health to look at stuff that we can't have. Fuck them. Fuck all cunts.
Exactly
It is good for our mental health so we dont get attached and suffer and some foids may feel bad if you do this all the time and thats is a good feeling to. Most importantly it is the pride that comes from being above it all. Proud of you boyo :feelzez::feelsokman::dab:

Exactly
It is good for our mental health so we dont get attached and suffer and some foids may feel bad if you do this all the time and thats is a good feeling to. Most importantly it is the pride that comes from being above it all. Proud of you boyo :feelzez::feelsokman::dab:

Proud of you too brocel :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

:feelsrope:

Attachments

• 5ckga0.jpg
    5ckga0.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 30

Unapologetically based and :blackpill: