Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids idea of being treated like shit by men-- her inability to betabux them

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Useless hole can't betabux chad, sad.:dab:

All my life I have been treated like crap by my ex boyfriends. I’ve been single now for 10 years. I’ve dated quite a few guys but they have all treated me like crap with no regards to my feelings. They either don’t want a relationship with me and just want sex, go on a few dates with me and then end up dumping me because they have met someone else or just don’t know what they want and mess me around. I feel so low and crap about myself. I keep thinking about what could it be about me that makes them not want to stick around. Am I that awful? I have no problem getting a date it’s getting them stay. I just don’t know how to turn this around. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Date your looksmatch sweetie!

Also notice how women individually and women in the media are increasingly complaining about "emotional labor". That is part of the new feminist lingo together with woke, problematic, etc. "Emotional labour": they complain about not being paid (enough) for things such as also caring about the feelings of their children, husbands, friends, and families. Females are so fucking merciless and soulless that the idea of caring about another person's feeling without being paid feels like oppression to them.

Females are so fucking merciless and soulless that the idea of caring about another person's feeling without being paid feels like oppression to them.
I’ve noticed it too. Women used to love children, now they just regret not getting an abortion because they can’t fuck Chad’s anymore. Sick world we live in.

I’ve noticed it too. Women used to love children, now they just regret not getting an abortion because they can’t fuck Chad’s anymore. Sick world we live in.

Their whole existence is an existence of prostitution. They want to fuck and be paid for everything they do:

5QT02YT.png

women love killing children in 2019+