Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids hits her Boyfriend all comments defend her

Screenshot 228

If she understands a man leaving her, it means that man is a normie cuck, the kind of men who match and mate with these landwhale feminists.

I support boyfriends decapitating their girlfriends when they hit them :yes: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: men should never tolerate disrespect. We need sharia law asap.

I support boyfriends decapitating their girlfriends when they hit them :yes: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: men should never tolerate disrespect. We need sharia law asap.
It`s funny if he knocked her clean out which is the minimum she deserves the comments would be like "Leave him he`s abusive never put your hands on a woman" :soy:

It`s funny if he knocked her clean out which is the minimum she deserves the comments would be like "Leave him he`s abusive never put your hands on a woman" :soy:
Yes. They're not even self aware. Mindless beasts

I told him to fuck off and stop :foidSoy:
JFL what a nice girlfriend this mf has :lul:

Average sub7 experience when having a gf. She wouldnt have done that if the guy was Chadlite+

why do you read this suicidefuel
i am learning half the threads here are just sharing adventures of becky and chad. Blackpill sure but it just makes me wish i didn't know

She sure found a 'nice guy with an amazing confident personality.' In reality this cuck just sounds like a frat chad but doesn't have the power inside him to hit the foid back. I would've hit the foid back with more force.