Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids have taken all the comfortable desk jobs, the only jobs left are manual labor

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
This is what society has become, men do the real production and maintenance of society while still getting paid much less than foids doing fake jobs and getting free money and having more privileges than actual workers, almost all private companies only hire foids, stores only hire foids, governments only hires Jews, the only job we can do is physical slavery, we're the niggers of society

i just punched myself in the face

In America, illegal and legal immigrants take those jobs from actual citizens too

I haven't seen companies only hiring foids. But foids do indeed work less than men, and have easier jobs, and behave like princesses at their jobs demanding all sorts of stuff to make them comfortable and they are paid as much as men or more.

At least in Iran it's like that.

I haven't seen companies only hiring foids. But foids do indeed work less than men, and have easier jobs, and behave like princesses at their jobs demanding all sorts of stuff to make them comfortable and they are paid as much as men or more.

At least in Iran it's like that.
they simping too? what happened?