Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids have self awareness of a toilet seat

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
RDT 20240727 0738396002297036489197441

Bild 2024 07 27 044404262

I cant do this shit anymore but whats true is that the 2nd one is obv not looksmatch the dude is much uglier than the foid

I don't hate that extremely attractive giga stacies are chad only, but what pisses me off is the average girls are chad only and so are the unattractive ones. Clown owrld for gassing up a 2/10 enough to think she is something special.

Self awareness is for normies and below. The self-aware of being unfuckable or betabuxx-cuck.

I don't hate that extremely attractive giga stacies are chad only, but what pisses me off is the average girls are chad only and so are the unattractive ones. Clown owrld for gassing up a 2/10 enough to think she is something special.

AsdfScreenshot 2024 07 26 214710

I can't tell if this is ragebait or not. These people literally have to ignore all statistics and evidence proving females' hypergamy in order to believe this. No way anyone actually thinks this.

They invented term " situationship " for a reason, chads harems exist where they fuck multiple foids

Mot people believe this because they find 90% of men ugly
Yeah, they'll see an average woman dating an average guy and say "i see goddess marrying ugly men all the time!!!"

Yeah, they'll see an average woman dating an average guy and say "i see goddess marrying ugly men all the time!!!"
Which just reinforces women's insane privilege. Women constantly get overrated even if they are below average and men get underrated, even if they are slightly above average

It's indeed brutal

It's indeed brutal
Sure is. While our female looksmatches are out partying and living the best life, we are stuck here. It's so absurd how easy even ugly women have it.

View attachment 1208109

I can't tell if this is ragebait or not. These people literally have to ignore all statistics and evidence proving females' hypergamy in order to believe this. No way anyone actually thinks this.

Nope not bait

They really are this retarded. A legit 6/10 male can be deemed ugly by many foids.

6/10 dude with a 4/10 fat bitch is considered a looksmatched couple in 2024. Necro-dumbass thinks a 6/10 dude dating a 6/10 slim foid is punching up for the guy.

Doesn't matter if the foid is a 4 or an 8, settling on a 5/10 dude is dating down for them. Which is why you end up with that retarded foid's opinion.

Exactly

View attachment 1208109

They genuinely believe this trust me I’ve talked with a lot of normies and they think women in 90% of the time are better looking then their partners

Nope not bait

They really are this retarded. A legit 6/10 male can be deemed ugly by many foids.

6/10 dude with a 4/10 fat bitch is considered a looksmatched couple in 2024. Necro-dumbass thinks a 6/10 dude dating a 6/10 slim foid is punching up for the guy.

Doesn't matter if the foid is a 4 or an 8, settling on a 5/10 dude is dating down for them. Which is why you end up with that retarded foid's opinion.
Very factual and very based

They genuinely believe this trust me I’ve talked with a lot of normies and they think women in 90% of the time are better looking then their partners
Normies are brainless