Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids have no place working as commentators for NHL games.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Ice hockey is one of my favorite sports, that is why I am not happy that the National Hockey League (NHL), has hired more foids to work as commentators. Foids hate "nice guys", and they all want Aryan Chads to suck off, or they want Tyrone's BBC inside of them - foids have no place commentating on NHL games. When foids are not rejecting men, or getting abortions, they think they can work as commentators for NHL games. I refuse to watch any Tampa Bay Lightning games on television, because whenever I hear their foid commentator talk I become physically sick. :feelsUgh:

Women invade our hobbies, it sucks ass, dude.

I bet all they do is to comment how tall and cute the players are

Because "Canada"

Agreed, it's so fucking cucked, who wants to listen to the shrill insecure voice of foids just calling for Chads to take them.

I absolutely agree

Normies like female commentators in sports as an eye candy

I agree, a woman commentator wouldn't have the energy to do what a man can do. She would only spend her time agreeing, or sometimes bitching (the only thing she has the energy to do).

The Canadian hyper gynocentric culture (especially in all media formats in their country) is at fault. I enjoy hockey quite a bit but hearing a foid commentator almost makes me turn off the fucking game.

Ice hockey is one of my favorite sports, that is why I am not happy that the National Hockey League (NHL), has hired more foids to work as commentators. Foids hate "nice guys", and they all want Aryan Chads to suck off, or they want Tyrone's BBC inside of them - foids have no place commentating on NHL games. When foids are not rejecting men, or getting abortions, they think they can work as commentators for NHL games. I refuse to watch any Tampa Bay Lightning games on television, because whenever I hear their foid commentator talk I become physically sick. :feelsUgh:
Based.