Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids have no heart

Relentless

Relentless

Greycel
It's so crazy to me how cold hearted they are across the board. No sympathy for struggles, nothing. Either you do or die. The funny thing is they think men are the ones enforcing pain and misery on ourselves, when this couldn't be further from the truth. Brotherhood is one of the purest things in the world. Only thing foids can think about is their own advantage. They are driven by fear, irrational fears most often, wasting their lives instead of creating beautiful bonds.

If I have everything already figured out, why would I need a woman in my life for something other than fucking? They are so dumb.

GrAY is goddamn right

If the opposite gender didn't have hearts (or, at the very least, a beating one), they'd be clinically dead. Your assumptions are simply, wrong.

The stereotype that women are the more compassionate, gentler sex is just that --- a stereotype, and most important of all, an ACT.
Foids have a pragmatic view of men: betas are viewed as ATMs, Chads are viewed as bodyguards/attack dogs.

The stereotype that women are the more compassionate, gentler sex is just that --- a stereotype, and most important of all, an ACT.
Foids have a pragmatic view of men: betas are viewed as ATMs, Chads are viewed as bodyguards/attack dogs.

They are very calculating and much smarter than they make you believe.

even studies show that men are more sympathetic than toilets. it' s just that foids are better at showing their "emotions" so that they can influence other and manipulate them

very true but incels are seen as rats that need to be exterminated

They are very calculating and much smarter than they make you believe.
In nature poisonous things also wear skirts.

S l1600

Poisonousfungi blogphoto

Women make me fucking sick. Thinking about all the evil things they do and how they operate makes me ashamed that I’m biologically hard wired to want to fuck them. I hope someday soon, someone creates a sex robot for men that is identical to a women (like Blade Runner) so women finally realize how useless they truly are beyond sex. If said robot was invented, I guarantee 80% of all men would never think or talk to a woman again. There would be no need too.

Women make me fucking sick. Thinking about all the evil things they do and how they operate makes me ashamed that I’m biologically hard wired to want to fuck them. I hope someday soon, someone creates a sex robot for men that is identical to a women (like Blade Runner) so women finally realize how useless they truly are beyond sex. If said robot was invented, I guarantee 80% of all men would never think or talk to a woman again. There would be no need too.

View: https://youtu.be/uklF7VtqJq8

Foids are very on their best at creating logic that doesn't make sense, only simps and white knights are defending them.

they are sociopathic whores they get off on ruining men through underhanded psychological warfare because they're too weak to physically overpower them
If the opposite gender didn't have hearts (or, at the very least, a beating one), they'd be clinically dead. Your assumptions are simply, wrong.
2888AAC4 D81D 4AF2 9C02 591A0EB2CC17

Last edited:
they are sociopathic whores they get off on ruining men through underhanded psychological warfare because they're too weak to physically overpower them

View attachment 731995
Honestly if they weren't so goddamn weak they wouldn't have to be so manipulative and sociopathic.

Based

Based observation
It's a joke I read on a Russian site.

'Reading encyclopedia of mushrooms, I noticed that poisonous mushrooms share common feature, it has skirt on a stem. Suddenly, horrendous revelation stroke me...'

Foids don't have souls. They can't because they aren't really even conscious. They're like insects basically, or reptiles like the chameleon. Entirely driven by instincts and emotions. They are good at manipulation and fooling men into believing they are conscious, caring beings, but they are not.