Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have no empathy

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
Do yall remember the paris lane suicide video? Where the guy shoots himself in the mouth after his jb gf broke up with him and uses the elevator?:feelsrope:
Well I saw an edit of it and it had lots of views and it was full of foids having literally 0 empathy towards him.
They said shit like "females arent responsible for your mental heatlh" and "poor girl needs to live with it"
like none of them cared about the guy feeling so bad that he shoots himself.
I fucking hate foids, they even treat normies like shit and they treat us incels like 10× worse than that.
They would genocide every incel if they had the chance to.
Its ovER buddy boyos.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they are the least emphatic creatures to walk this earth. they don't give a shit about any mens issues but simps still bend over backwards to not inconvenience them in the slightest bit :feelsUgh:

they are the least emphatic creatures to walk this earth. they don't give a shit about any mens issues but simps still bend over backwards to not inconvenience them in the slightest bit :feelsUgh:
Simps are the reason why foids have so much power.
Men should put foids in their place again.

That’s why I don’t care about foids and ignore them and go about my day, I’m still unattractive and lonely yes but I need revenge for the loneliness caused by them

Bro, in their mind they're the victims who suffer from male privilege, wage gap, sexual harassment, yada yada yada
They really think everybody has it better and that's why they don't have empathy

Do yall remember the paris lane suicide video? Where the guy shoots himself in the mouth after his jb gf broke up with him and uses the elevator?:feelsrope:
Well I saw an edit of it and it had lots of views and it was full of foids having literally 0 empathy towards him.
They said shit like "females arent responsible for your mental heatlh" and "poor girl needs to live with it"
like none of them cared about the guy feeling so bad that he shoots himself.
I fucking hate foids, they even treat normies like shit and they treat us incels like 10× worse than that.
They would genocide every incel if they had the chance to.
Its ovER buddy boyos.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Don't say yalll

Who? Foids? They're invisible to me tbh. Since I swallowed the Blackpill and accepted it was over for me, I've just stopped worrying about their opinions.

Their empathy is reserved for Chad.

True empathy is for Gigachad

Since that man was of no use to them, he might as well be nonexistent in their eyes. They can't even imagine themselves in his shoes, since they cannot grasp such a complex emotion to begin with. All they see is what they would feel in that situation, which is literally nothing since they jump from guy to guy on a daily basis.

They are straight-up sociopaths.

Yet we are expected to jump in the moment a femoid says she is ‘depressed’.

Who? Foids? They're invisible to me tbh. Since I swallowed the Blackpill and accepted it was over for me, I've just stopped worrying about their opinions.
Copium

Lol this nigga got banned