Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids have more willpower than me

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I was watching a Ukrainian propaganda video about a Russian soldier and his mom disowning him. Then I saw the interviewer and noticed how she looks. Without foid worshipping I'd say she is very lean and have defind facial features (males can achieve same).

That would mean that the foid, and many other foids, have more willpower than me to become lean.

u2VKVp2.png

xwKFcod.png

While I look like a bloated rounded moon-face now cus of fat.

An "interviewer" as a career, sitting safely at a table behind a phone screen while her brothers and fellow Ukrainian males rush off to fight and possibly die in an ultimately useless war; the epitome of foid privilege and what they're granted in this foid-worshipping, degeneracy-promoting world, where she is fully allowed to contribute basically nil to the war effort or anything along the lines of that... :feelsugh:

Brutal that she has a sharper and more chiseled jawline than many males, though; over. :society:

Ukrainian? Usually hot. Stacy genes? Easily lean till their 30s then maybe it gets harder.

Last edited:
Cuck shit to let a foid have stronger will power than you tbh

Ukrainian? Usually hot. Stacy genes? Easily lean till their 30s then maybe it gets harder.
An "interviewer" as a career, sitting safely at a table behind a phone screen while her brothers and fellow Ukrainian males rush off to fight and possibly die in an ultimately useless war; the epitome of foid privilege and what they're granted in this foid-worshipping, degeneracy-promoting world, where she is fully allowed to contribute basically nil to the war effort or anything along the lines of that... :feelsugh:

Brutal that she has a sharper and more chiseled jawline than many males, though; over. :society:
Idk why but it seems slav genes are biased towards foids. Their men are ogres though