Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids have made up the myth that men have just as high standards as foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
Polish 20210216 141510813

Men do not think like this, men are not hypergamous, especially the men telling you you're a cumslut whore for only wanting chad.

We have these foids backed up against a corner, they know that we know how hypergamous they are and now they are trying to say that we're also hypergamous, so that normies will think that foids aren't evil for only wanting chad.

Very true, they've legit made this fantasy up out of nowhere to justify their hypergamous behavior. In reality, most men don't have extremely high standards, especially because of how hard it is to land even just a 5/10 foid.

When's the last time anyone has heard a guy say "Wow I like this girl so much and would love dating her, but her tits/ass are just too small." NEVER. Practically no guys ever say shit like that lmao. In comparison, the majority of foids think along the lines of "Wow I like this guy but he's just too short." We all know it's very common.
True, this makes much more sense. They're falling for the apex fallacy and thinking all men are like Chads because Chads are the only men whos behavior they ever pay attention to

By man they mean chad. Foids dont consider sub 8 males as men. Chad can actually have high standards after college since he has gotten so much he eventually gets bored of the average post college becky.

Yeah sure. That's why most men on dating apps swipe right on everything, right ? :feelsseriously:

That being said I don't have the statistics about that on hand, but hum... what happened last time a dating app company published some of it data ? I can't quite recall :waitwhat:

Also, women keep complaining about how men are dogs and they keep harassing them all the time. How can that be true if men are picky ?

Men are not picky. They would fuck the vast majority of females if they could. Young and not fat are the main requirements.

Last edited:
I just want a biological female. I never cared for stacys.

a foids words are worthless.
anything a foid says, take it with a grain of salt.
Remember, they dont like to think too much.

The feminist thinking is purely based on the apex fallacy, and governaments instead of question it, just support this cucked agenda.

The most powerful people are men, the less powerful people are men, if they convice the most powerful men that they are more powerful than foids, they will believe that all men are in the same situation as them. I think that's why gynocentrism continues to work and none in politics goes against it

This this This ...Women Love Subscribing To The Apex Fallacy They ignore the fact that 3/4 homeless ppl are men
The feminist thinking is purely based on the apex fallacy, and governaments instead of question it, just support this cucked agenda.

The most powerful people are men, the less powerful people are men, if they convice the most powerful men that they are more powerful than foids, they will believe that all men are in the same situation as them. I think that's why gynocentrism continues to work and none in politics goes against it

HAHAHAHA LITERALLY HOW THE FUCK DO FACE > HEIGHT FAGS COPE

A lot of men have low standards which is why even disgusting looking foids attract orbiters.

I've met a lot of guys in my time, and I don't think I've ever heard one say they want big tits, and tiny waist ect ect, but Ive lost count the amount of times ive heard a woman say they want a tall, dark handsome, big dick guy with six pack. Ridiculous.

Look. I'll write it Clearly.

WHEN. FOIDS. SAY. MEN. THEY. MEAN. CHAD.

YOU. DONT. COUNT. AS. MAN. UNTIL. FOID. GETS. BEATEN. OR CHEATED. OR HURT. BY CHAD.
The existence of actual OXYGEN THIEVES out there calling INCELS , WIFEBEATERS, SHOULD. RING BELLS. BY. ITSELF.

and yet, some cucks gave foids rights :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When's the last time anyone has heard a guy say "Wow I like this girl so much and would love dating her, but her tits/ass are just too small." NEVER. Practically no guys ever say shit like that lmao.
I one was say three semi-hooligans and one girl sitting near them in public transport. The leader guy said :"I only like these things in women, - here and here". And showed with his hand on tits and pussy ( on his own body ). The girl then give her phone number to these guys I asked, if they could go with her ( he probably needed some help ) but they refused. You fogot that Chad can be picky too.

Chad can actually have high standards after college since he has gotten so much he eventually gets bored of the average post college becky.

I saw a Chad on another forum who was so burnt out from having sex with countless foids in their teens and 20s that now he is only aroused by 9/10 Stacies or above. He was shown photos of a 7/10 Stacylite that literally 98% of males would love to fuck anytime and he said, "Nah, too average, I could have better ones at my workplace"

Extremely based and high IQ.