Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids have completely ruined gaming as a culture

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
“Oh MA GAWd Im SUcH A NeRDy GAmer!!!1”
*streams League of Legends on twitch with her tits hanging out and asking for daily donations from simps*

I wish I could play video games for a living and also churn money out of cucked fags

NPC's have as well.
I kinda miss the Xbox 360 and PS2 and Gamecube days.
Quality games
Great Online
Something that was fun and helped made me just a little happy.

NPC's have as well.
Quality games
Great Online
Yep. It was just playing games and enjoying yourself. None of this cuckoldry/simp BS that infests the modern gaming landscape. Plus no progressivism bullshit with gaming media on twatter

Once money and attention became part of it, ofc foids pounced.

Oldcel here, but I truly missed those pre-online match days.

You forgot when the facecam is bigger than the actual gameplay

Also writing subs names on a board with her yoga pants on and her ass pointed at the camera

Twitch thots should be exterminated

Just don't watch them. Modern video games are ruined though.

whenever a male space is created you can be sure foids will try to infiltrate it, even here they tried it lol. :feelshaha:

Foids unironically ruin everything they touch.
NPC's have as well.
Quality games
Great Online
this tbh

whenever a male space is created you can be sure foids will try to infiltrate it, even here they tried it lol. :feelshaha:
Lmao for real? :feelshaha: You mean femcels?

Lmao for real? :feelshaha: You mean femcels?
yes, back when mods used to post some of the denied applications or sometimes they would email Master, foids crying they werent allowed to join the forum

yes, back when mods used to post some of the denied applications or sometimes they would email Master, foids crying they werent allowed to join the forum
I still dont really believe femcels exist. Were those just virtue signallers in disguise?

d28.gif
d28.gif
d28.gif
d28.gif

I still dont really believe femcels exist. Were those just virtue signallers in disguise?

1 or 2 were claming to be femcels, the rest were just foids angry that they werent allowed on the site

1 or 2 were claming to be femcels, the rest were just foids angry that they werent allowed on the site
Dang. I’d like to read them. Sounds like laughter fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back