Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have come to expect a minimum standard of consistent simping from Non-Chads

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
You can't talk to a foid like "just another human bro" because then they will cease contact with you if you're not a Chad. If you're not a Chad you have to simp so fucking hard, just to make it to the position of beta orbiter, and if you don't simp your head off, you will never even make it to orbiter status as a non-Chad, you will be ended. Non-Chad men literally have 1 role in life, it is to simp and stroke the ego of the foid, that is it, if you do anything else (such as talk to them like a normal human being, or try to be sexual with them), you will get ghosted, you wont even make it to a "beta orbiter" position, you'll get tagged as a non-chad who is refuses to simp and orbit, therefore youre seen as worthless to her, you provide no value to the foid, no chad value, and no beta orbiter value. Talking to a foid like a "normal human being" is not being all nice and friendly to them and telling them how great theyre, its talking to them like you would anyone else, and they dont fucking want that, that pisses them off more than anything, especially when its coming from a non-Chad. Only Chad is allowed to get away with talking to them like a "normal human being", Non-Chads are not allowed to do this, Non-Chads are only allowed to simp and stroke ego, and beta orbit her,that is it.

Untitled

Last edited:
tbh I notice irl normies talking to girls like children

I just talk to foids the same way I talk to anyone else

I rather be incel than a simp. At least my money goes to myself

I refuse to talk to femoids unless its for a graded school group project or something. I refuse to be a cuck and validate femoids egos

I just talk to foids the same way I talk to anyone else
I believe that this is an incel trait, it stems from lack of any romatic experiences imo

Simping aint just about money, simping can be showering with comments and never criticizing, 100% positive, 0% negative, never pointing out bullshit, never telling her the truth if it hurts her, which is I am pretty sure not how you talk to her "like an normal human being".

I refuse to talk to femoids unless its for a graded school group project or something. I refuse to be a cuck and validate femoids egos

Thats the thing though. Chad doesn't have to do that. Chad does the fucking of her pussy and throat, Orbiters do the stroking of her ego. Which role do you fit? Because that's the only 2 roles there are in today's sexual market. You're either Chadding and slayer, or Orbiting and showering women with endless ego inflating conversations which are specifically set-up to stroke the ego of the foid and make her feel good about herself, it's not about you, it's just for her, using you for as an emotional sponge. Refuse to play your role as emotional sponge as a non-Chad male? you'll be left in the dust.

Talking to foid is useless, they're boring, ignore you largely and act like you owe them when they listen to you.

All or nothing
if she cant desire me , then why should i even look at her?

I treat the females i know just like i treat everyone else

I believe that this is an incel trait, it stems from lack of any romatic experiences imo
I used to talk to foids like humans when I was a teen and got mad they didn't talk like humans back
Sometimes I still do it anyway cause I'm a fucking idiot

Fresh OC content here just cooked it up

Untitled

Agreed and most likely you'll be competing with other simps too, it's like multiple simps playing battleships with her, trying to hit the right squares.

Except she can get up n leave anytime

Last edited:
those retards seem to be in a never ending supply for holes. shit needs to change quick.

The exit of the maze for the not-chad should be blocked off. Even though you have thought hard, worked hard and tested every attraction method there is there is nothing you can do to get even a crumb of pussy. brutal ngl

I never talk to anyone, let alone women

Simping aint just about money, simping can be showering with comments and never criticizing, 100% positive, 0% negative, never pointing out bullshit, never telling her the truth if it hurts her, which is I am pretty sure not how you talk to her "like an normal human being".
Simping is talking to her, period. Women will notice (in a bad way) if you never talk to them. This also applies to the workplace. Even if you stay silent regarding politics, they will take that as you opposing the left.
Because that's the only 2 roles there are in today's sexual market. You're either Chadding and slayer, or Orbiting and showering women with endless ego inflating conversations which are specifically set-up to stroke the ego of the foid and make her feel good about herself, it's not about you, it's just for her, using you for as an emotional sponge. Refuse to play your role as emotional sponge as a non-Chad male? you'll be left in the dust.
Exactly. Chads raise women's egos and standards by fucking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back