Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids have always laughed at me.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I've never received a single compliment from the member of the opposite sex throughout my entire life.I was born to be a loser...

joker laugh at them

Same they've laughed at me since 1998

I've never received a single compliment from the member of the opposite sex throughout my entire life.I was born to be a loser...

They told me before that I'm "nice". :feelsree:

They're too dumb. I don't care anymore. I could beat up and kill them at any moment if I want to and I wouldn't give a fuck about their faggots called white knights, too. These stupid morons will automatically stop laughing when this gay soyciety collapses. Their fags and dumb fuckboys named Chad and Tyrone won't help or rescue them. Silly foids.

Same. There is nothing that cracks up foids more than a subhuman male who will never come close to satisfying them

Same. There is nothing that cracks up foids more than a subhuman male who will never come close to satisfying them
wish they could love me.I would be grateful for a few kisses and a good cuddling...

I want their affection boyo...
I'm too old for that shit with all my knowledge nowadays.
I know I can't transform into a Chad so there's no affection for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back