Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have access to free housing

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
There are three ways a foid can move into a house for (almost) nothing:

1. Simp lets her move in for free
2. Desperate male allows her to move in for the cost of occasional sex
3. Foid moves in with a boyfriend/husband (Probably the most common method)

This is why it's basically impossible for a hole to be homeless unless she's extraordinarily stupid or does it as a choice. Not even mentioning any type of government assistance because that's a given. A male losing his current house can expect to hit the road and make friends with rats.

Just have three holes theory

A male losing his current house can expect to hit the road and make friends with rats.
Not even tbh the rat/rats is/are more likely to steal whatever food you have when homeless on the streets.

4. State will make sure that you have roof under the head no matter what.

There are three ways a foid can move into a house for (almost) nothing:

1. Simp lets her move in for free
2. Desperate male allows her to move in for the cost of occasional sex
This explains why a male landlord never responded to me on Facebook when i messaged him about renting a cabin he had.

This explains why a male landlord never responded to me on Facebook when i messaged him about renting a cabin he had.
Imagine being so desperate you don't even want money for rent, only sex. This desperation will fuel female greed to unprecedented levels.
Go for a walk any where and you'll only see homeless men, and any ''homeless'' foid lying on the street will get picked up by some simp in less than a week.
:feelsclown:

Imagine being so desperate you don't even want money for rent, only sex. This desperation will fuel female greed to unprecedented levels.

:feelsclown:
Yes and it was quite obvious. Atleast 5 foids had messaged him on his post and probably plenty more private messaged him so it was already settled. He was fairly good looking too.

Also when demanding a social accomodation if you're a female you can cry in front of the social services officer.

I think soyciety refuses to let a young, let alone attractive woman, fall to destitution and homelessness. I suppose they assume that would mean she would instantly get raped and would have to prostitute herself, and we can't have that, the idea triggers a moral panic or something.

Women have that fundamental safety net for them, and it's all about that god damn women-are-wonderful effect.
Imagine being so desperate you don't even want money for rent, only sex.

Notice that this only makes sense in countries where prostitution is illegal. Basically trying to use barter instead of black market.

Last edited: