Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids hate their dads

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Nowadays almost every foid hate their dads mostly because their moms married a subhuman and they ashamed of it,not only chad boyfriend but they also want chad father,brother etc. because a ugly man's existence is suffering for them. I bet they hate their moms as well because they settled down with subhuman males

Nowadays almost every foid hate their dads mostly because their moms married a subhuman and they ashamed of it,not only chad boyfriend but they also want chad father,brother etc. because a ugly man's existence is suffering for them. I bet they hate their moms as well because they settled down with subhuman males

HiQ, great thread.

True, foids want a strong and supportive alpha dad. Beta dads are cucked hard by today’s teen foids, they are literally subjugated by both wife and daughter.

It’s over for weak soyfathers.

foids hate every unatractive male it doesnt matter what people they are they are biologically wired to deem them as unworthy of life even if its their own father