Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids handing out flyers for free STD tests

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
JFL, when it's not some sort of student association handing out free condoms it's this.

I still have the condoms we were given in high school, just lol at this life. I have yet to even get a hug or hold hands or kiss a girl, wtf do you want me to do with condoms and STD tests.

Walk up to them and tell them they're whores.

wank in those coondoms

Gosh this pisses me off. just shove it in people's faces that they aren't having sex.

Only a whore would need an std test

Gosh this pisses me off. just shove it in people's faces that they aren't having sex.
I can't even say no that's the worse part. I'm supposed to just accept the flyers/condoms like a normal, well adjusted happy person despite the fact I've been lonely all my life.

And I fucking hate waste, the condoms I got when I started college are about to expire.

And the foids were giggling and looking so happy handing those flyers JFL

I can't even say no that's the worse part. I'm supposed to just accept the flyers/condoms like a normal, well adjusted happy person despite the fact I've been lonely all my life.

And I fucking hate waste, the condoms I got when I started college are about to expire.

And the foids were giggling and looking so happy handing those flyers JFL

Of course they were giggling. They were thinking "I'm not gonna use these condoms Chad is gonna rawdog me"