Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids going to college is a waste of money

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

i know this dude is Chad Wannabe, but i still like his videos, and is not like he tryed to infiltrate or community

but seriuous i'm so fucking tired o foids wasting 40k in college fund, getting the oportunity from other men, riding multiple chads cocks, and fucking quiting the job after first baby

in some cases they dont spend money and make 100k on patreon.

Foids shouldn't be allowed to go out without a man

Foids shouldn't have the right to vote either
foids should only have the rifht to be barefoot and pregnant in the fucking kitchen

Yeah and they’re driving down acceptance rates for universities and taking spots from men who are more qualified because of affirmative action. Bane of studycels and ethnicels.

Yeah and they’re driving down acceptance rates for universities and taking spots from men who are more qualified because of affirmative action. Bane of studycels and ethnicels.
not only that, but they waste prime years studying instead of having babies, that's why fertility rate is dog shit

the format is unwatchable.

I dont want a uneducated gf tbh.

I dont want a uneducated gf tbh.
have fun having a gf that is going to lecture you about femminism, all this shit startedin the first place because cucks started teaching foids how to read and write

university destroy foids minds, they should be teached only how to cook and clean a house
Dont get me wrong but i like cooking and cleaning :feelstrash:
Maybe im just too beta, fuck.

Dont get me wrong but i like cooking and cleaning :feelstrash:
Maybe im just too beta, fuck.
:soy: a foid job is to cook and clean, man should just work, drink beer and watch tv

imagine raising ur daughter for 18 yrs and then wasting over 10k dollars to send her to uni where she'll fuck multiple chads a week and take part in degenerate activities yet still being delusional and think "muh precious innocent daughter would never do that"

imagine raising ur daughter for 18 yrs and then wasting over 10k dollars to send her to uni where she'll fuck multiple chads a week and take part in degenerate activities yet still being delusional and think "muh precious innocent daughter would never do that"
no way in hell i would do that, i would put my daughter in gender segregated school, and try to marry her as soon as she is 18 with some 25s chadlite beta provider

shame femminist would probaly infect her mind and tell her "MUH OPRESSIUM YO NED DISOCVER YOURSELF HERE 12 DIFERENT CHADS DICKI"

only chadlite if it's her looksmatch, i dont want to contribute to hypergamy
i would want good looking grandchildrem, that's why i would try to get a good looking guy wanting to seattle down, for a foid is not enough she being a 5 and getting a 7, they want GIGA CHAD COCK, and even one giga chad is not enought they want 10+ giga chads
foids should have righst to shit, they should be thankfull that rape is ilegal

Any money spent on them for anything is a complete and utter waste

Moneys not an issue if you have a vagina. Females go to college to ride chad dick and then afterwards they either get a beta provider or make money off of patreon and premium snapchat.

Moneys not an issue if you have a vagina. Females go to college to ride chad dick and then afterwards they either get a beta provider or make money off of patreon and premium snapchat.
gosh how much i hate e whoring, why is prostitution ilegal if e whoring is all fine?
fuck this cucked governament

i have questioned whether or not i can trust myself to stay in college

which is a fucked situation, because the same argument could be used for the decisions of either dropping out or staying (dont want to waste parents money). so fucking trapped, its over

i have questioned whether or not i can trust myself to stay in college

which is a fucked situation, because the same argument could be used for the decisions of either dropping out or staying (dont want to waste parents money). so fucking trapped, its over
understand you, college is looking les apelling to me each day

It aggravates me how foids go to college and then marry a high achieving Chad or some betabuxx and end up staying home, even after the kids start school. It is especially shitty if it was law or med school --- the space they filled in their admission was a rejection to another kid, often male. And they never use their degree.

It aggravates me how foids go to college and then marry a high achieving Chad or some betabuxx and end up staying home, even after the kids start school. It is especially shitty if it was law or med school --- the space they filled in their admission was a rejection to another kid, often male. And they never use their degree.
worse, they don't marry until 35, and waste their youth and marry some normie betabuxx, and resend him for not being one of the many chads

This is why men like Fritzl use chambers

Foids shouldn't be granted such privileges.

there's no limit to the amount of time, energy and money that society will burn just to delude women into thinking they're better than they are

there's no limit to the amount of time, energy and money that society will burn just to delude women into thinking they're better than they are
replace society with soycucks

Females don't have to do anything tbh, it's all given to them

I hope more people waste time on college and rack up massive debts. The more the better, I hope people don't start to realize how how bad it is for them.