Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids getting ready to fuck Chad at the Prom

they're going to prom? half of them look like they're pushing 30

I hope they all fall in an active volcano.

I actually just recalled that four years ago today, I started my senior year of HS. Whilst my official class prom was cancelled due to it, I never even got invited into a group anyways, not even by those I thought were my "friends" JFL. The fact I never got to experience a thing which so many guys in the US do will always haunt me around.

I actually just recalled that four years ago today, I started my senior year of HS. Whilst my official class prom was cancelled due to it, I never even got invited into a group anyways, not even by those I thought were my "friends" JFL. The fact I never got to experience a thing which so many guys in the US do will always haunt me around.
My parents didn't even allow me or my brother to go to prom for religious reasons ethnic parents are the worse.

After prom, they will have wild sex parties with Chads, then they will get abortions. This is what modern women do for fun. But society thinks this degenerate behavior is acceptable, it is not.

Thank Christ there's no such thing as "Prom" where i live. Would have been pretty suifuel.

I chose to not go to all my proms and graduations because even back then I knew that was the worst thing you could do as an outcast.

I don't blame other truecels for skipping prom.

roastie problems

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHORES
adsfl;kajsdl;fkjal;sdkfjla;sdkjfl;kasdjf

al;sdkfjalskdjfl;aksdjfkl;j

NOOOOO NOOOOOOASDJLJSALDKJASLDJK

AAGGGGHGHHHHHHHH