Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids getting knocked out

apes cant be based probably thought foid stole his banana

b-b-B-BASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4yrs ago. Really digging deep, mister. There'll come a time when you have posted virtually every Reddit post onto this forum.

I'm always very happy when someone hits foid.

4yrs ago. Really digging deep, mister. There'll come a time when you have posted virtually every Reddit post onto this forum.
It's classic and deserved recognition

Based.

Fuck soyciety for protecting foids and letting them run this shitshow.

I strive to be like this man.

Based blackknight (no pun intended). We need more blackknights to counteract whiteknights so they should think twice before going "save a harlot" mode

mannn lol. I know that this video occurred in Europe but that just reminds me. I've been around long enough to know how the white liberals are like here in the SF bay area.

If a black guy does it they give him a total pass. People typically glance over it and forget about it pretty quick. If a white, indian, or asian dude did that there will be outrage from the foids and much harsher punishment. hell when an asian dude commits a crime, the media is not even afraid of saying "suspect is described as an Asian man..."

Last edited:
This is a case of niggers being niggers, so I'm going to say it's unintentionally based.

Based fucking nigger

Italian foids getting knocked out is lifefuel

It could only be a black guy.

Something I can respect

of course its a nigger

This the type of thing that can get me to support black lives matter