Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids fight over Chad

White women can't fight :ahegao:

They kinda look demonic, especially the one on the right. Look at her eyes and facial expressions. Scary shit man

Last edited:
bitch got ko'd

Their looksmatch is probably begging a landwhale for pity sex.

I like the one that's easier to beat up.

The magical of powers of chad knows no limits even making foids turning on one another.

i thought they share their chad meal

:feelsgah: hey that was pretty good

that was fight?

That was nice. Lifefuel tbh.

They kinda look demonic, especially the one on the right. Look at her eyes and facial expressions. Scary shit man
I think it's a right thing to exorcise her with a shotgun in a doom :hax:

I've had the pleasure of seeing the demonic face of a few foids before. When the mask falls their depraved and almost unhuman side surfaces for just a split few seconds before it's contained again. I'm sure a lot of men can corroborate.

Nobody has it better than a high school age Chad.

She admitted she's a lesbian and had sexual experiences with other foids.

But yeah, it's the type of foid that only cares about her own lust and is willing to use a man to cuck on his girl.

I've always said tall people have an advantage when it comes to fighting. And here's another proof.

despite the lack of fighting skills I enjoyed watching that foid getting beaten also JFL and reddit admins removing that video...

Why are they talking like that?

White people are becoming more and more like niggers, they're now wiggers

Girl on the left looks match is currently already been fully decomposed 6 feet under. She looks so subhuman.

Last edited:
Oh my god that bitch on the left is literally INCEL tier. Her looksmatch is 6 feet and rotting LMAO DEAR LORD!
dude that bitch is literally so fucking ugly the short one mogs her to death. she looks like a female steve buchime and she has a forward neck, small face, small jaw, lanket and she has a lisp?? Bruh is this bitch just retarded? The guy dating her is probably doing it for easy pussy and she's fighting other girls because she's insecure and she knows it's over. That little ugly raccoon is backed into a corner with that face. dear lord that bitch is U G L Y.

Last edited:
Nobody has it better than a high school age Chad.
Caucasian foids mostly need to breathe and exist and 99% of men wouldn't hesitate to grovel at their feet if they thought they had a chance. Hell, nowadays with the advent of simps, most men would probably still grovel if it meant being able to say one word to her.

Left femoid was so braindead lmfao. Also why did she keep bashing the cute foid’s face so many times, fucking lunatic.

Caucasian foids mostly need to breathe and exist and 99% of men wouldn't hesitate to grovel at their feet if they thought they had a chance. Hell, nowadays with the advent of simps, most men would probably still grovel if it meant being able to say one word to her.
They banned him because he spoke the truth

She should have punched that phone into her nose .

Also notice the reverse halo effect in the comments. She's ugly therefore she must be all bad.

i’m actually impressed with the taller girls fury

Dbs dragon ball super
XD

Only ugly bitches like the one on the left still get so worked up over men

makes sense, the other one even said she's a lesbian

Bitch on the left is low smv and sounds like Eeyore. It’s easy to see why she’s insecure

Foids would rather kill each other in the fight over Chad, than settling for their Looksmatch:feelsrope: