Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids feel absolutely no shame showing their cameltoe to the camera

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
-

How is this even legal??? Do rules even exist on chinktok?

Total Foid Death!

I want to rape her so bad

Why is she dancing? I never got why women and girls dance on chinktok.

Why is she dancing? I never got why women and girls dance on chinktok.
To attract chad and get pumped with superior genetic sperm. Foids are like wild animals nowadays

Are they really this animalistic?
Yes. Seriously tho...How the fuck is it possibile that foids can dance with nipples and cameltoe fully exposed to the camera and then post it on chinktok, Instagram etc. The world is slowly turning into a jungle...

They post clips such as this of them wearing skin tight shorts that show half of their ass with tops that may as well show the tits then go outside in PUBLIC and expect no one to look or objectify them.

They're almost always 13-18 (the age of which they are built to be bred) so the laws need changing to ban this filth (posing wearing it online/in public) otherwise anything that happens to you is your fault and the perpetrator is protected by "natural life" laws.

Yes. Seriously tho...How the fuck is it possibile that foids can dance with nipples and cameltoe fully exposed to the camera and then post it on chinktok, Instagram etc. The world is slowly turning into a jungle...
We are at the end of the world.

16-18 is the best age for foids to get pregnant

Are they really this animalistic?
They are fucking monkeys. Like twerking is literally some chimpanzee monkey dance done to get the alpha to mount and fuck them.

Constant positive reinforcement throughout whole life makes them low inhib and extremely social

They are fucking monkeys. Like twerking is literally some chimpanzee monkey dance done to get the alpha to mount and fuck them.
Yet they expect us to respect them.

Begging for incel cock
If only I lived in the states I would've crept into her house and pounded her ass for 12 hours straight

Tiktok playing its role in destroying the west

that stupid fucking face and dance I wish I had launch codes

Honestly I don't mind foids dressing slutty. They're good eye candy when you're bored. Every incel that complains about this is low iq

Honestly I don't mind foids dressing slutty. They're good eye candy when you're bored. Every incel that complains about this is low iq
I complain about it yet do love seeing it as It shows their true class as well as needing to be dicked down.

I'm just going to kms soon I can't handle this stupid ass world anymore.

dancing for chad's attention, simps are simping

They dress like this and then imagine why rapes happen JFL

Game Over Meme GIF by Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back