Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids' fear of rape is the essence of inceldom

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I was reading a left-wing blog the other day, on which the author pontificated that sex is just like other bodily functions, such as pissing and shitting. And that we should be equally comfortable and non-uptight about sex as we are about going to the john. It's a popular talking-point among the sex-positive crowd. But even a moment's thought suffices for us to realize that it's a completely retarded talking point.

The reason why it's retarded is: rape. While being pissed or shat upon is of course not the nicest experience, most people would agree that it doesn't warrant a decades long prison sentence for the perpetrator. At most, it counts as a form of assault, akin to punching someone in the face. Rape, on the other hand, is a crime that requires the heaviest punishment other than that for murder, according to most normies at any rate. Hence, in almost all ordinary people's perception, sex is categorically different from pissing and shitting, as far as nonconsensual participation in such acts is concerned.

The main thing to take from this for us incels is this: the average foid would rather be pissed or shat upon by an incel than have (nonconsensual) intercourse with him. Let that sink in. The thought of your erect penis inside her is more disgusting to a foid than the mental image of your excrement covering her. She fears defilement by your semen more than defilement by your bodily waste. She would, if we were to live in a third world country, rather get ill or die from cholera or typhus than get pregnant with your offspring. The essence of inceldom is that all foids loathe us on such a primal physical level that even the precepts of hygienic science, so deeply ingrained in all of us modern humans, must hold lower priority than that loathing.

If rape didn't have the possibility of bringing another subhuman (despite 5' beckies fucking tallfags mind you) to life it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

Rape is when ugly men have sex

Trooly brootal.

False claims and accusations against "ahem" ugly men,but if it was a chad he's just being masculine and knows his priorities :feelswhat:.

I've made that argument in the past as well. If sex is so good and natural and foids need it so much that just telling them to be responsible about vaginal sex with uncommitted men is already outraging, how can forcing someone to have some sex be such a heinous crime?

If you grab someone's hands and force them to clap them, or force someone to drink a glass of water, no court in the world would deem it a heinous crime. It's only a heinous crime when you're forcing terrible, violent, permanent-damaging or fatal stuff onto people. Rape is the only exception somehow.

I've made that argument in the past as well. If sex is so good and natural and foids need it so much that just telling them to be responsible about vaginal sex with uncommitted men is already outraging, how can forcing someone to have some sex be such a heinous crime?

If you grab someone's hands and force them to clap them, or force someone to drink a glass of water, no court in the world would deem it a heinous crime. It's only a heinous crime when you're forcing terrible, violent, permanent-damaging or fatal stuff onto people. Rape is the only exception somehow.
My theory is that 90% of the psychological damage done by rape is due to women being told all their lives that rape is the very worst thing that could happen to them (short of murder). I remember reading an account written by an unusually rational foid who was raped by a street thug. And she reported that the act itself, while of course not exactly pleasant, was little more than an inconvenience.

My theory is that 90% of the psychological damage done by rape is due to women being told all their lives that rape is the very worst thing that could happen to them (short of murder). I remember reading an account written by an unusually rational foid who was raped by a street thug. And she reported that the act itself, while of course not exactly pleasant, was little more than an inconvenience.
The most common psychological consequence of rape is hypersexuality, particularly on younger foids.

When you consider that along with other facts such as foids obviously having submissive tendencies and liking dominant men, as well as having masochistic tendencies and getting off to pain during sex, it's not really difficult to do the math. Hell, most foids even straight up have a "rape kink", JFL.

"Rape is the most terrible thing ever but I have a rape kink, teehee". How am I supposed to take this seriously? :feelsseriously:

Rape has been thrown around so much by foids that it has lost all meaning. And soycucks will still buy a woman's word, no matter how petty, bullshit or non-rape it was.

High iq tbh. I'm afraid to even think about what goes on in a foids mind. Pure er fuel

Chad = No rape
Ugly Man = Rape