Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids facial expressions are RETARDED

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
(Yes they are the same foids)

The first photo the bitch to the right is disgusting

That's the Chad only facial expression

Most modern day women have an ego higher then Andrew Tate.

Brutal. If you were to approach one as a sub5, you would get brutally humiliated. That's why "Just talk to girls bro" doesn't work.

those are all foid facial expressions. These ones look DISGUSTING
But this is the facial expression that means: "I'm a slut, and I wanna fuck you, Chad". Most foid facial expressions aren't this openly nasty

God that gook whore looks ugly with that swollen looking face of hers

Most modern day women have an ego higher then Andrew Tate.

Brutal. If you were to approach one as a sub5, you would get brutally humiliated. That's why "Just talk to girls bro" doesn't work.
brooo were you the one who made the video talking to fitx fearless? You are living proof of that. Confident enough to go on the internet and speak to celebs for everyone to watch but still incel

brooo were you the one who made the video talking to fitx fearless? You are living proof of that. Confident enough to go on the internet and speak to celebs for everyone to watch but still incel
That was me and it made me even more of an incel because it went super viral, permanently staining my reputation

Exactly, they make such stupid retarded faces

That was me and it made me even more of an incel because it went super viral, permanently staining my reputation
Man, if thats you you can ascend. You have confidence, a decent face and limb lengthening can make you 6 feet tall.

Man, if thats you you can ascend. You have confidence, a decent face and limb lengthening can make you 6 feet tall.
I'm nonNT but if I found a way to be NT and got an otoplasty and rhinoplasty, I maybe could ascend but I can't magically become NT and surgery is expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back