Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids explain why dark triad violent men are the best boyfriend

Didn't watch, fuck women and their opinion.

Not a single fuckin second.

Ezgif 2 d6a0c65a2ac1

Not listening to a hole speak

women shouldn't have a choice on whom they reproduce with

Are you trying to make me go ER?

The foids themselves are evil dark triad, so they want to meet someone like them

Retarded fucking beaner hope she dies

Of course it's a spic :feelsseriously:

Watched, most definitely fuck women and their opinion
She kinda sexy tho wish I could beat her

He beats on you & is taking a risk of jail time & that shows he loves you so much he's willing to take the risk lol.

Women's logic is overruled by their emotions, dark triad guys likely have bigger cocks than average, woman behaves like whore so men won't treat her like a lady, foids staying after he lays hands on them even once confirms she's a whore so the guy will oblige, they enable this behaviour the same way simps enable the ridiculous attention whoring of foids.

Tall guys are arrogant as they look down upon others same way big cock men will feel self assured & praised by culture.

If a woman's mouth is moving, she's bitching
full

Looks like jester :feelsclown: with all of that fakeup on her face.

Didn't watch but I think it has to do with the fact that women are attracted to natural leaders who piss on the society's ways and have a mind of their own. And dark triad guys are no spineless slimes in general. A foid will better fuck an uber alpha child molester law trespasser than some servile beta cuck perfect taxpayer who abides her every whim.

Last edited:
Punch her in the street while shouting i love you baby theory

Fucking cunt and her dumb worthless opinion. Not one second

I don't care, about what stupid children think. Their opinion are invalid, to me.