Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids enjoying 50 shades of Grey but hate seeing James Bond womanizing...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
How does that even make sense since both are Gigachads?

For women physical violence is sexy but being "patronizing" and "objective" his horrible. Probably some remnant from ape brains

It may sound strange, but my theory is that James Bond, despite his chad features and nice gadgets, is still sort of a beta male, slaving away for a state that ultimately doesn't care about him. Also, he's not exactly loaded. Whereas Christian Grey is pure dark triad, only in it for himself alone. That combination of psychopathy, riches, and abuse right at the edge of rape and murder makes holes' holes wet.

It may sound strange, but my theory is that James Bond, despite his chad features and nice gadgets, is still sort of a beta male, slaving away for a state that ultimately doesn't care about him.
agreed, chivalry and heroism are beta features, even robin hood is beta af
but jb molester crimemaxxer lawbreaker AND good-looking equals alpha in foid brain

It may sound strange, but my theory is that James Bond, despite his chad features and nice gadgets, is still sort of a beta male, slaving away for a state that ultimately doesn't care about him. Also, he's not exactly loaded. Whereas Christian Grey is pure dark triad, only in it for himself alone. That combination of psychopathy, riches, and abuse right at the edge of rape and murder makes holes' holes wet.
Good observation skills

I read their comments on some other version of this movie and i still feel shitty:worryfeels:

Because they can sense who has the most $$$