Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids don't want to be your friend when you're sub5

A

AussieIncel

DM me if you wanna be friends
You ever read online when foids complain about "fake male friends" who wait for years for the opportune moment to pull her? Otherwise known as the ""friendzone""?

As incels we don't even get that opportunity. No foid has ever wanted to be my friend. It's bad enough that due to my ugliness and autism I've struggled with male friends, but I've had the occasional autist or pity guy be nice to me, and since I built an incel server I got to have my first friends. But with women? NOTHING AT ALL IRL.

There was one foid "friend" I had in high school who was a pickme and hung around all the ltns. Because of her, I'm technically hugless, because she used to go around hugging all the losers that sat on a bench for attention and because she didn't fit into any foid group. She dated literally every guy in my weird kid friend group EXCEPT ME. She claimed to be my "friend" but only ever spoke to me when she was dating my autistic friend, and NEVER spoke to me alone (unless it was about one of my acquaintances she was dating). Only other foid friend I had was this blonde stacy online for a couple months, was a terra blackpilling experience that I'll share some day.

Remember, if you're sub4, foids don't even want you as their orbiters, they don't wanna be seen NEAR you in public (unless you're paying for their onlyfans, then you'll get to buy her online presence briefly). Foids have a visceral disgust to unaesthetic males and see you as a dalit caste of untouchables.

You ever read online when foids complain about "fake male friends" who wait for years for the opportune moment to pull her? Otherwise known as the ""friendzone""?

As incels we don't even get that opportunity. No foid has ever wanted to be my friend. It's bad enough that due to my ugliness and autism I've struggled with male friends, but I've had the occasional autist or pity guy be nice to me, and since I built an incel server I got to have my first friends. But with women? NOTHING AT ALL IRL.

There was one foid "friend" I had in high school who was a pickme and hung around all the ltns. Because of her, I'm technically hugless, because she used to go around hugging all the losers that sat on a bench for attention and because she didn't fit into any foid group. She dated literally every guy in my weird kid friend group EXCEPT ME. She claimed to be my "friend" but only ever spoke to me when she was dating my autistic friend, and NEVER spoke to me alone (unless it was about one of my acquaintances she was dating). Only other foid friend I had was this blonde stacy online for a couple months, was a terra blackpilling experience that I'll share some day.

Remember, if you're sub4, foids don't even want you as their orbiters, they don't wanna be seen NEAR you in public (unless you're paying for their onlyfans, then you'll get to buy her online presence briefly). Foids have a visceral disgust to unaesthetic males and see you as a dalit caste of untouchables.
Trust me I know

NTpill completely destroyed me. There is no place for a XY chromosome with Aspergers in this world

Mmm