Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids don't want to be friends with men

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"Just be friends with women first bro" bullshit. Foids don't wanna have male friends because from their primitive and little mind, that doesn't make sense. They just pretend to act like friends with the men they wanna simp or the Chads they want to fuck. And obviously, they can't even fake friendship with men who are below 6. To them, if a man isn't fuckable, he's useless.

Foids aren't even friends with each other jfl.

They're tearing each other apart and betraying because of Chads all the time.

Nobody wants to be friends with a retard:cryfeels:

"Just be friends with women first bro" bullshit. Foids don't wanna have male friends because from their primitive and little mind, that doesn't make sense. They just pretend to act like friends with the men they wanna simp or the Chads they want to fuck. And obviously, they can't even fake friendship with men who are below 6. To them, if a man isn't fuckable, he's useless.
How do we define friendship though OP? There are problems with this even with guy/guy friends

Making them isn't too hard especially in school, but outside of that setting I have no idea.

Foids have a minimum looks requirement for their male friends too. Of course it's lower than the requirement for their fuck buddies, but it still exists.

i agree, to them a male friend they dont want to turn into a relationship is just an orbiter that generates attention for her

Making them isn't too hard especially in school, but outside of that setting I have no idea.
School biased me towards thinking I could be social. When I started living on my own and went to uni, I pretty quickly realized that people would live their lives behind my back and I would just end up a socially anxious hermit who is completely out of the loop and an outcast

when do men stop being cringy?

This is Damned Right.

Foids absolutely will not be friends with men they deem as inferiors, the only male friends foids have are useful men that they perceive they can get some help or assistance from at a future date as needed, in the era of modern sexual polygamy various men they feel they can have random sexual encounters with without any long term social commitments, and blood related men of their own family. But if they look at you as an inferior which is increasingly becoming a majority of men nowadays in our global economic environment of historical unprecedented social inequality they won't even acknowledge your existence. As I've said elsewhere, a foid's morality is power, she judges all men she comes into contact with on the basis of power or utility alone, if you have neither you fall into the dust bin of irrelevancy. [The loser, inferior, lesser, failure, genetic dead end, and general social outcast.]

Last edited:
Foids absolutely will not be friends with men they deem as inferiors, the only male friends foids have are useful men that they perceive they can get some help or assistance from at a future date as needed, in the era of modern sexual polygamy various men they feel they can have random sexual encounters with without any long term social commitments, and blood related men of their own family. But if they look at you as an inferior which is increasingly becoming a majority of men nowadays in our global economic environment of historical unprecedented social inequality they won't even acknowledge your existence. As I've said elsewhere, a foid's morality is power, she judges all men she comes into contact with on the basis of power or utility alone, if you have neither you fall into the dust bin of irrelevancy. [The loser, inferior, lesser, failure, genetic dead end, and general social outcast.]
Wait, so then in people on here have had female friends in the past or still currently do, they’re not inferior then? Even tho they’re still incel?

Wait, so then in people on here have had female friends in the past or still currently do, they’re not inferior then? Even tho they’re still incel?
You'll notice I also said when a woman wants something from you as well. Even an incel can have something a woman wants in terms of money, resources, or ability. Foids will make friends with anybody provided they have some kind of use for themselves.

Last edited:
Dammm
You'll notice I also said when a woman wants something from you as well. Even an incel can have something a woman wants in terms of money, resources, or ability. Foids will make friends with anybody provided they have some kind of use for themselves.
Damm, thats true. Tbf I was drunk when I comment, still kinda tipsy ngl but you right

just as men want to fuck foids, foids want to do the same but have higher standards, everything else is an ATM machine. Im glad I have never spent a single cent on foids, but that might got to do something with my heritage.

Foids aren't even friends with each other jfl.

They're tearing each other apart and betraying because of Chads all the time.
And men are doing the same for any pussy, sadly, we should be together instead of destroying each other

Never had a female friend
Brutal

Woman are Just shitty creatures

Yet We are atteacted to Them

Jfl

Nope they prefer to utilize them as betas

You only get frustrated when you try to befriend a foid. Foids make shit friends. Don't be a moron, behave like a man near women. A man who is possibly interested in a woman as a woman. This is the only way, unfortunately.