Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids don’t want children or a family

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
This has been pushed hard by society on women not to have children or to start a family. By Telling women it’s too expensive.

Attachments

• A0E520DB-488B-4D8C-9397-3B13D7988BE4.png
    A0E520DB-488B-4D8C-9397-3B13D7988BE4.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 89
  • E87EFF98-F90D-487B-8B37-9D1971168B81.png
    E87EFF98-F90D-487B-8B37-9D1971168B81.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 83
  • B8D6FD6E-3A5A-45AC-A7C9-4FB8CEC09F99.png
    B8D6FD6E-3A5A-45AC-A7C9-4FB8CEC09F99.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 85
Wish this movement started sooner so I wouldn't have been born.

NOOOO I CAN'T HAVE KIDS IN MY 20's and 30's. KIDS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE AND I NEED THAT MONEY TO CONSOOM PRODUCT AND FINANCE MY NIGHTS OUT DRINKING WITH CHAD :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Jfl They're coping so hard :feelskek:. As Hamudi says, every cope has an end. They will wake up one day as 45 year old childless hags and realize it's too late to have a child. Risk of birth defects and autism skyrockets with the age of the mother. Keep coping a few more decades then rot in a nursing home. :feelsPop::dab:

Foids don’t need families they need to be sex slaves for giga trucels like me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Maybe its a good thing women dont breed humans. We should all go extinct.

The problem is that they DO. And they do it with men that are SUPERIOR to us in looks. And get hardworking CUCKS to raise them

good. so much suffering will be prevented.

NOOOO I CAN'T HAVE KIDS IN MY 20's and 30's. KIDS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE AND I NEED THAT MONEY TO CONSOOM PRODUCT AND FINANCE MY NIGHTS OUT DRINKING WITH CHAD :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Jfl They're coping so hard :feelskek:. As Hamudi says, every cope has an end. They will wake up one day as 45 year old childless hags and realize it's too late to have a child. Risk of birth defects and autism skyrockets with the age of the mother. Keep coping a few more decades then rot in a nursing home. :feelsPop::dab:
It’s true and it’s some lifefuel for me. I know most whores will regret their actions once it’s too late.

everyone hates kids until they get smacked hard by father time

you dumb bitch ure 50!! and your body starts to ache

Foids want chads children only

They want kids just not with sub 5 and Normie

Correction: "They do not want kids or family with anyone other than chad."

This 100%. The biological clock is brutal for toilets and they start to realise how pathetic their existence really is without spoiled bastards