Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids don't want chad. They want chads.

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
That's why they keep saying ''You don't own me'' Because they don't want love. They want sex. Not with one guy but with many different guys. That's why they like boybands. One penis is not enough for them. They accuse men of being pigs but you know the saying. By guessing others motives you reveal your own. They assume that we're the same as them. That's why they ignore our romantic gestures. Because they can't fathom that our love is real. Or I should say it was real. Not anymore. Pigs don't deserve our love.

Thanks for write something that we already know

That's why they keep saying ''You don't own me'' Because they don't want love. They want sex. Not with one guy but with many different guys. That's why they like boybands. One penis is not enough for them. They accuse men of being pigs but you know the saying. By guessing others motives you reveal your own. They assume that we're the same as them. That's why they ignore our romantic gestures. Because they can't fathom that our love is real. Or I should say it was real. Not anymore. Pigs don't deserve our love.

the black pill gets blacker every day tbh

anyone who thinks women want a relationship is a clueless fucking retard

A facebook post by an Italian foid: "[...] I'm a 18 years old girl and I don't want to become mother in my future so I happily fuck using contraceptive methods (pill in my case). We have to do everything to spread pills and condoms everywhere, also in schools. All females of my same age have a sexual and frequent sexual life. We recently did a poll in my school and emerged that people have their first sexual relations at 13 YEARS OLD ON AVERAGE, luckily almost we all use contraceptive methods, while none of girls who actually attend high school is still virgin".
It never began, I'm still kv ar 26 years old while those disgusting foids still fuck with Chads at 13 years old. Strangely none protest about that on CuckTears.

P0S2.jpg

A facebook post by an Italian foid: "[...] I'm a 18 years old girl and I don't want to become mother in my future so I happily fuck using contraceptive methods (pill in my case). We have to do everything to spread pills and condoms everywhere, also in schools. All females of my same age have a sexual and frequent sexual life. We recently did a poll in my school and emerged that people have their first sexual relations at 13 YEARS OLD ON AVERAGE, luckily almost we all use contraceptive methods, while none of girls who actually attend high school is still virgin".
It never began, I'm still kv ar 26 years old while those disgusting foids still fuck with Chads at 13 years old. Strangely none protest about that on CuckTears.

P0S2.jpg

Women don't use condoms with chads.

Every chad story involves them taking it off or asking him not to use one

A cucktears whore will say "That's silly not all women are giga chad chasers, my last boyfriend I had a couple days ago was only a chad with glasses."

When women say guys are players, they are projecting. They use and objectify chad in the same way he does to them.

When women say guys are players, they are projecting. They use and objectify chad in the same way he does to them.
Women are almost as promiscuous as men are, provided there are enough available Chads around. The reason why most men assume women are sexually reserved is because most men are average-looking or downright ugly. Foids don't act sexual around these men. They act like prudes and nuns around them because they don't find them at all attractive. It's not surprising, then, that the vast majority of men have misconceptions about female sexuality.

The reason why most men assume women are sexually reserved is because most men are average-looking or downright ugly. Foids don't act sexual around these men. They act like prudes and nuns around them because they don't find them at all attractive. It's not surprising, then, that the vast majority of men have misconceptions about female sexuality.
Yes this is the bitter truth. I like how you articulated it. I used to project my own nature onto them so I thought they were honest, loving and loyal creatures. Despite seeing contrary evidence. I didn't want to swallow the pill. They say that love makes blind but that's not true. Blind makes love. You can only fall in love with a female pig if you're blind.

At this rate, if science is not suppressed, foids will be of almost no value in twenty years. Robots and transfoids will be prefered over roast flaps. The artificial womb is the key that unlocks our shackles and sets us free.

Blackpill 101

What do you expect from literal sluts

They're enjoying it now. Little do they see the fire that's brewing in the swaths of men they abandon.

Maybe temporarily by a giga chad but she gets bored of him and she'll want a different color penis.
This. They might like to get Dom by a gigachad for an hour of sex, but they DO NOT accept a Chad even the chadest Chad tell them they can't fuck other chads when they feel like it.
///

Sorry didn't realize someone necro'd this thread

they accuse us of wanting sex with multiple women and being mysoginist and objectifying yet they do all the accused on a much more freqent basis

Tyson Fury liver hook black pill

This is against submissive female nature tbh

Chadspill
That is kind of what we know as cock carousel.

That means they still want Chad, just in bigger numbers.

just be many chads at once, you dumb inqwell

being just one :chad: is not enough, it's 2019 after all

At this rate, if science is not suppressed, foids will be of almost no value in twenty years. Robots and transfoids will be prefered over roast flaps. The artificial womb is the key that unlocks our shackles and sets us free.
cope, wed be dead by then bro, if not then id be a 70yocel,
you could probably get a poor eastern euro white foid to carry your baby and sign it off to you for 30/40k,
why wait for artificial womb, itd be a long time until its as good as the real one and itd be longer til its cheaper than paying a surrogate
never understand this cope

OP your IQ is interdimensional