Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids don't live in tutorial mode

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Because they don't even have to play the game (life), they just have to exist and get everything they want given to them on a silver platter.

It's not tutorial mode. it's JUST EXIST MODE.

I disagree on chads only because of the abundant examples we've seen over the years. Johnny Depp getting run over by Amber Heard, etc.

Chad is on easy difficulty as even he has to make concessions and usually eek out a living. Foids are on another level.

Even Lord Cavill is an embarrassment; have you seen his girlfriend? The gynocracy spares very few.

I disagree on chads only because of the abundant examples we've seen over the years. Johnny Depp getting run over by Amber Heard, etc.
he's still a giga moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed chad and can still fuck any foid he wants.
Chad is on easy difficulty as even he has to make concessions and usually eek out a living. Foids are on another level.
I agree.
Even Lord Cavill is an embarrassment; have you seen his girlfriend? The gynocracy spares very few.
tf? why are you calling him lord? what kind of chad worship is this shit?
only giga ultra giga chads even come close to the level of privilege that foids have.

It's not tutorial mode. it's JUST EXIST MODE.

Thankfully, incels have learned to enter "Developer Mode", something requiring observation and intelligence.

he's still a giga moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed chad and can still fuck any foid he wants.

Not really, he's been having money problems for awhile due to his idiotic spending habits that would make Nicholas Cage blush. There's a reason he's been reliant on Tim Burton for work. And he's clearly starting to show his age.

foids dont even live to play the game of life. they are npcs that walk around repeating the same lines and actions :feelsthink:

Yeah, that's pretty much true. At the risk of sounding like an IT troll I've seen some mentally screwed up and hideous women with harder lives than me and most incels even if they can be loved still. Beckies have there own issues too as trivial as they are to many men. Only saying this in defense of my mom though. For the majority just existing is right. For the rest tutorial mode seems accurate like it is for Chad. For the .01% of women it's medium or up.

You niggers need to realize the true giga Chads are ugly fucks like Pete Davidson if only because he gets the hottest and youngest of dumb new Hollywood or music industry bitches. :feelsUgh:

Obviously women do have some problems but they will never have a problem with being lonely. (Unless you're in isolation in a prison cell, idfk)

I've known a lot of mentally ill people, men and women. Some of them are fucked beyond repair.

I think easy life for women is = average/above average looking+, middle class+, and functioning. (And that's most in the western world)

And easy life for men is = above average looking+, middle class+, neurotypical, functioning, educated and good social skills, that's not a lot of men.

Thats my opinion though. If you come in with "all women have no problems" then that's objectively wrong.

Thats my opinion though. If you come in with "all women have no problems" then that's objectively wrong.
women can have "problems" but can you even call them "problems"?

women can have "problems" but can you even call them "problems"?
I wouldn't wanna be fleeing from a country ruined by war and then dying in the ocean, that's just my opinion though :)

I wouldn't wanna be fleeing from a country ruined by war and then dying in the ocean, that's just my opinion though :)
and where did I ever talk about something like that? :lul::lul::lul:

Greycel strikes again :feelskek:
bro im short af and probably been in the community longer than you. and i could literally post hundreds of pics ive screenshotted over the last few months scrolling through my personal insta of girls posting pics with their ugly bf who's 5'10+. i thought this was widely known by now? trust me, all that matters is height

A lot of women only know what it's like to be lonely and undesired in old age.

What ever happened to joebruhcel