Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids don't interest me anymore

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
I just fapped and all interest in females is gone. Why can't my mind be at such inner peace all the time...

just coom theory

When you get older it becomes permanent

Fapping and fantasizing does the trick and you accept your fate

I wish I could live my whole life in post fap state

As time passes my interest in these viragos is reduced.
I’m delusionmaxxing until I die.

I wish I could live my whole life in post fap state
You may in your 40's, last I heard men's sex drives drop in their 40's.

As for the OP I can relate after fapping, my mind clears and I can concentrate and get on with my day.

I just fapped and all interest in females is gone. Why can't my mind be at such inner peace all the time...
you will move on fo better things bro. godspeed

You may in your 40's, last I heard men's sex drives drop in their 40's.

As for the OP I can relate after fapping, my mind clears and I can concentrate and get on with my day.
I was fapping 3X a day in my 40's, srs.

That doesn't happen to Chad. He cums in JB pussy and does it all over again 5 seconds later in a different virgin pussy. He does this throughout his entire lifetime at lest 20 times a week. At the end of his life, if you were to measure the amount of cum he ejaculated into virgin pussy, it would be the size of the Pacific Ocean

Over for coomcels

50, but you would never know it because I look in my early-30's. I'm even treated that way.
Damn, I'm a baby compared to you, there's lots more old guys around here than I thought. I thought @FrustratedWhiteMale and @Emba @Bangkok or bust were the only 40+ members around here. But it seems alot of you guys lurk as opposed to post. Wow.

Damn, I'm a baby compared to you, there's lots more old guys around here than I thought. I thought @FrustratedWhiteMale and @Emba @Bangkok or bust were the only 40+ members around here. But it seems alot of you guys lurk as opposed to post. Wow.
We oldcels lurk because we are [email protected]

Lifetime of practice.

Boomer, Coomer, Zoomer, all same spiel