Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids don't have reading comprehension

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★★
Here we have an example of foids having trouble understanding even a simple 4chan greentext about female hypocrisy.
IMG 20230730 191243

IMG 20230730 191646

If you notice, they conveniently forget the last sentence in the greentext :feelstastyman:

I don't feel like screenshotting more of braindead takes, so you can read more if you want.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/yrj0o0/neckbeard_movie_review/

Le Neckbeard boogeyman :soy:

Ignoring the point
Returning blame

Not accepting or confronting female retardation
+300 updoot

Because it’s Reddit

Ignoring the point
Returning blame

Not accepting or confronting female retardation
+300 updoot

Because it’s Reddit
I wish it was only reddit. If I bothered to make an account for instagram, tiktok, or whatever spyware suite is fashionable today, I would be able to find these takes without any effort.

Even in youtube this is a common sentiment.

Screw it, you can talk about this irl only to "real" men, god forbid you try to bring this topic to the metrosexuals and soyboys in cities.

Foids brains are smaller than mens even soyence proves it

Foids brains are smaller than mens even soyence proves it
I don't think it is the size, even.

Most of their brain is tailor made for manipulating men, and so there is not much space left for silly things like analysis.

Unfortunately, that does not work on high IQ and psychopath men, who manipulate them instead, provided they pass the looks threshold.

Intentionally misunderstanding and creating a strawman is like 90% of internet "discourse" tbf. Especially in places that reward attention whoring behaviors like Reddit.

They knew what the post was saying but they wanted upboats and to bash the poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back