Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids dont have patience for mentalcels

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
its hard for me to work and study and espically talking to foids, they see it as a disability and the moment they know i have asperger they don't want to do anything with me, foids want you to be a social expert and not unddrstanding what they want is basicly over, you have to be a texting expert while i struggle in dominating in text and talking they see me as weird:blackpill:

holes have 0 patience for ugly men

It's true. They DESPISE males with Autism.

Why would she waste her time tuning in with a 6/10 sperg if she has a plethora of giga NT 7/10's, and a legion of 3/10's that are ready to kiss the ground she walks on?(not that it helps since it only makes said 3/10's even more repulsive in her eyes).

holes have 0 patience
Even for Chad. If they can find a low inhib Chad vs shy Chad, they will pick the alpha one. Despite pretending otherwise "I love when he's shy" only works if he's chad and the other one is incel

Why would she waste her time tuning in with a 6/10 sperg if she has a plethora of giga NT 7/10's, and a legion of 3/10's that are ready to kiss the ground she walks on?(not that it helps since it only makes said 3/10's even more repulsive in her eyes).

This.

Also why it's over for autistcels.

Even for Chad. If they can find a low inhib Chad vs shy Chad, they will pick the alpha one. Despite pretending otherwise "I love when he's shy" only works if he's chad and the other one is incel

Also true.

Femoids are attracted to the exact same shit every time. Look Chad, act Chad, and that's it. No room for introverted or high inhib males when all else is equal.

They literally expect you to jestermaxx since you're subchad jfl
Fuck that

you just cant compete with chad hes super NT and 10/10 6"5 and 8% bodyfat at 270 pounds its just not possible to compete with chad

you just cant compete with chad hes super NT and 10/10 6"5 and 8% bodyfat at 270 pounds its just not possible to compete with chad

Yeah, MOGGED to the moon. It's over.

Yeah, except the imaginary man you wrote about here is so rare that he basically doesn’t exist

Yeah, except the imaginary man you wrote about here is so rare that he basically doesn’t exist
Screenshot 182

just search up "6"5 bodybuilder" on google and you will see hundreds of guys that look like that
6_5_250_bodybuilder__shirtless_0011.jpg
Connor Murphy - Male Models - AdonisMale
Tall Bodybuilders Page 9
Maximum Muscular Potential of Drug-Free Athletes (Updated Dec 31st) | Leangains

its not even imaginary its real and its brutal

literally the guy is 6"5 250 pounds at 8% bodyfat with a 10/10 face

just search up 6"5 bodybuilder on google and you will see hundreds of guys that look like that
6_5_250_bodybuilder__shirtless_0011.jpg
Connor Murphy - Male Models - AdonisMale
Tall Bodybuilders Page 9
Maximum Muscular Potential of Drug-Free Athletes (Updated Dec 31st) | Leangains
its not even imaginary its real and its brutal
Connor Murphy is 6’2, he’s nowhere near 270lbs and he’s not 8% bodyfat. The reason he’s famous is because men like him are incredibly rare. Lol at you telling me to type that into google btw. “If you type good looking man into google you’ll see images of good looking men”:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Connor Murphy is 6’2, he’s nowhere near 270lbs and he’s not 8% bodyfat. The reason he’s famous is because men like him are incredibly rare. Lol at you telling me to type that into google btw. “If you type good looking man into google you’ll see images of good looking men”:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
yeah but the first guy was 250 pounds and 6"5:cool:

With a high-tier normie face. Yeah, cool. Do you understand how math works and statistically how rare men like that are?
no but you can explain it to me

no but you can explain it to me
Go look up how rare 6’5 men are, then how rare it is to be 270lbs and then how rare all that is coupled with a good face. And then stop making autistic posts like this that make all incels look retarded.

Go look up how rare 6’5 men are, then how rare it is to be 270lbs and then how rare all that is coupled with a good face. And then stop making autistic posts like this that make all incels look retarded.
oh well I dropped out of math class lol

The NT pill is brutal, truly. And there's no fix.

its hard for me to work and study and espically talking to foids, they see it as a disability and the moment they know i have asperger they don't want to do anything with me, foids want you to be a social expert and not unddrstanding what they want is basicly over, you have to be a texting expert while i struggle in dominating in text and talking they see me as weird:blackpill:
When I entered in a new HS foids didn´t be mean to me until I showd up my autism.

they would pick a handsome muscular tall chad over a muscular tall incel anyday

What the fuck, are you serious? I thought women wanted to fuck incels... this is news to me.

But jokes aside there’s no such thing as a tall (6’3+) muscular incel

But jokes aside there’s no such thing as a tall (6’3+) muscular incel
What the fuck, are you serious? I thought women wanted to fuck incels... this is news to me.
but although its a 1 in 7 billion chance of a 6"5 10/10 face 270 pound 8% bodyfat guy he probably exists somewhere out there

Last edited:
It depends if chad has mental problems that can make them horny.

your profile pic is quite fuckable

and yea high iq tbh :bigbrain:

this is what happens when we are not free to beat them (in call of duty)

Fuck them to hell for expecting us to be well adjusted given the nature of this world and our circumstances.