Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids don't even need to be attractive

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★

She's like a 3-4 / 10, but still in a relationship with a nigga

To a man a foid 1/10 is a 1/10, but to a foid a 5/10 man is a 3/10.

Women just have to be "fundamentally attractive" which almost all of them are.

I just puked in my mouth. They're going to breed an army of fucking goblins. Jesus Christ

Water Explosion GIF

She's like a 3-4 / 10, but still in a relationship with a nigga

To them is just smile theory
sooner or later a betabuxx will fall, no matter how ugly is the foid there's always a dude willing to ascend

fuck that nigger and whore the white race has failed. Thanks to retarded empathic whites sparing the parasites.

fuck that nigger and whore the white race has failed. Thanks to retarded empathic whites sparing the parasites.
These blacks have taken our women too many times and im tired of it

These blacks have taken our women too many times and im tired of it
Same, I avoid going outside too often because of it. Seeing some fucking 60 iq thug with a white girl throws me into a fit of rage, these fucking dirty smelly niggers cant stick to their own people due to how ugly they look. Instead they have to use the media halo to manipulate white women that their civilized human beings. :feelskek: :feelskek: let these nigger sympathizer whores be met with the harsh reality of their choices.

Just have vagine theory.

Same, I avoid going outside too often because of it. Seeing some fucking 60 iq thug with a white girl throws me into a fit of rage, these fucking dirty smelly niggers cant stick to their own people due to how ugly they look. Instead they have to use the media halo to manipulate white women that their civilized human beings. :feelskek: :feelskek: let these nigger sympathizer whores be met with the harsh reality of their choices.
exactly why cant they just go after the black girls? because even those low iq blacks know that white girls are hotter