Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids dont even care if it is a work computer

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
★★★★★
Bitches be making nude videos of them self and store it on there fucking work computer, bitches dont even check if they closed the window of the editing software they use. Worst part is they think i look thru there files, bitch im to busy fixing the other shit to scavenge for shitty nudes of nasty bodies. Not just young toilets doing this, borderline grandmas save their nudes on the desktop.

Why cant they keep that shit on their phones or personal computer? The shitty part is they think im a perv looking thru files, im not i just fix the computer as fast as possible as easy as i can, i dont open unnecessary shit and file folders is not important unless there is logs or config files there. AND WHY DO THEY ALL SAVE EVERYTHING TO THE DESKTOP IF YOUR WORRY FUCKERS MIGHT SEE YOUR PERSONAL FILES SAVE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN THE FUCKING DESKTOP:feelsseriously:

Foids are fucking braindead and always want drama so i'm not suprised

Oh God why even grannies
Total Death