Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids don’t deserve to be happy

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
In my shithole university, I see foids walking around always happy and smiling, usually with their 6 ft Chad bf or simp army or with other foids. Even landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke: are happy ffs!!!
I see 90% of males walking around miserable and alone except for chads and cuck faggots. Foids don’t deserve to be happy at the males expense, they deserve to suffer as much as incels.

I don't even bother with reality. I find a beat on soundcloud, or pick up some Kafka.

They desERve something else

They dont even deserve my c00m

I see 90% of males walking around miserable and alone except for chads
:blackpill:
I think that most men aren't happy in general, at least when compared to foids. When a girl is shy and alone she is instantly seen as adorable and quirky, when a guy is shy and alone he's the next ER.

In my shithole university, I see foids walking around always happy and smiling, usually with their 6 ft Chad bf or simp army or with other foids. Even landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke: are happy ffs!!!
I see 90% of males walking around miserable and alone except for chads and cuck faggots. Foids don’t deserve to be happy at the males expense, they deserve to suffer as much as incels.
Don’t worry I see the same thing. In reality these people won’t be happy like that forever because their happiness will revert back to its baseline. In addition, college kids breakup all the time. These stupid girls get pregnant and drop out and end up single unmarried moms, and the guys get trapped in fucked up relationships.

:blackpill:
I think that most men aren't happy in general, at least when compared to foids. When a girl is shy and alone she is instantly seen as adorable and quirky, when a guy is shy and alone he's the next ER.
I dont get how the system is sustainable with so many miserable guys everywhere and how they manage to stay in denial
Don’t worry I see the same thing. In reality these people won’t be happy like that forever because their happiness will revert back to its baseline. In addition, college kids breakup all the time. These stupid girls get pregnant and drop out and end up single unmarried moms, and the guys get trapped in fucked up relationships.
Someone ban this coper , they are all on the pill and all get internships at major corporations while incels like me with higher grades rot

I’d say public stoning for a foid holding hands or intimacy with a Chad in GTA 7

I dont get how the system is sustainable with so many miserable guys everywhere and how they manage to stay in denial

Someone ban this coper , they are all on the pill and all get internships at major corporations while incels like me with higher grades rot
So, could I ask you a question please?

So, you’re saying i deserved to be banned because im coping by making an inaccurate prediction?

So, you’re saying i deserved to be banned because im coping by making an inaccurate prediction?
You admitted it was innaccurate, so no, but if you insisted it was true, that would be coping. I have heard from many normies and foids that every foid is on the pill or the Chads use protection so they can have as much sex as they want without having issues. :blackpill:

Wow that’s mind blowing. So, could you tell me in your own words, what is it that defines coping please?

better yet, why is my prediction an example of coping?

Last edited:
Because they think there is no alternative

Wow that’s mind blowing. So, could you tell me in your own words, what is it that defines coping please?

better yet, why is my prediction an example of coping?
Because it goes against objective truth, saying the sky is not blue would also be coping. Everybody knows that most Chads and Stacys are smart enough not to mess up their lives and lose their privileges, low tier normies are more likely to end up like what you said.

I agree because that makes sense. And in reality, their lives typically are better.

Agreed no one deserves this