Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids don’t deserve basic rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Today I mad the mistake of going out. But I had to, I’ve been cooped up in my room for days and it was starting to get to me. So It thought, albeit naively, that going out will make me feel better. I’m a naturecel. I do enjoy going out in the nature, watching sunsets, etc. However, today, I was not able to enjoy any of the stuff. For some reason the local park was full of couples who were frolicking around with their hands locked together. I couldn’t bare the sight of it. It was pure ragefuel. And guess what? all the couples I saw were interracial couples. Also, the females were mostly Asian (over for ricecels). I went back home immediately.

I just couldn’t sit there on the bench like a loser while other men get to enjoy the scene with their girlfriends. Plus, they were kissing in front of me. I hate seeing couples; it serves as a reminder of my subhumanity. After I calmed down, I opened YT and watched Grotesque's new video which only infested my rage towards w*men. Words are not enough to describe how much I hate w*men right now. I mean, I’ve always hated them, ever since they unanimously agreed to hate me and call for my death, but my hatred is off the charts these days. I don’t even talk with my mom anymore because of it. Any female presence in my life can make me boil with unmitigated rage.

Why do foids have to be shameless, disgusting sluts? Why can’t they be fucking normal for once in their life? All these whores who lecture me on morality and ethics are the same whores who lay on their back with their face covered with chad’s cum and their makeup smeared all over their face, and take chad’s cock in up their ass. And it’s not like they do it with someone they’re romantically involved with. No…They just fuck any chad cock that comes into their sight - they're slaves to their biological impluses. Moreover, I’m sick of w*men, online and irl, calling me names — their insults are really petty. I mean, yeah I’m a misogynist, sexist, homophobic, you name it. And I don’t think any of those things are inherently bad. So I don’t really care about the insults themselves. It just gets old.

I’m not going to let some brain-dead idiot who consumes whatever the Jewmedia shills, tell me what to do or what to be. Apart from that, I’m a product of my environment; I am all those things I’ve mentioned above because w*men have made me that way. However, no one is born hateful. I’m a product of their bullying, rejection, and abuse. Yet, you have women ranting about how I’m a sexist. Yeah, I am; fucking deal with it. You can’t create something and then whine about it. I’m not going to stop hating w*men until they prove to me that they’re more than just walking cum-toilets. But of course, that will not happen since they all are literally walking cum dumpsters who enjoy being abused and raped.

Anyway, back to Grotesque’s video. He made a couple of solid points . He went on about how w*men don’t care about society and how they just want to play the victim. And he’s right, all they care about is themselves. They are not capable of empathy. And just like Grotesque, I’m drawn to the conclusion that w*men do not deserve basic rights as that will only lead to the collapse of civilisation. If any of you here were unlucky enough to have a “debate” with a toilet, you’ll know that they all think the same. They support the same shit, believe in the same shit, and even talk the same way. There’s really no point in even trying to reason with them. W*men are literal children in adult bodies. And it pisses me off that we, as a society, still taking them seriously. It’s all getting to me. W*men should not be in control of anything. Someone should make decisions for them. Anyone who thinks that foids deserve rights or that they can make logical, informed decisions is delusional. They are useless cum-toilets.

Last edited:
Dn rd but based

Interesting ngl

they don't deserve to exist tbh

Foids don’t deserve anything for that matter.

seeing other couples is suifuel. Hate is genuine.

Once you give manipulative bitches rights, they will rule over you.

also couples are suifuel, part of why i avoid going outside:feelsrope: