Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids don't care

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

the firs paragraph is retarded as it's comparing the last 20 years where people are having less sexs due to foids raising standards, instead of comparing since 1950s since promiscuty had exploded.

they don't give a shit about the dog shit fertiliy rate thanks to the death of the family, they don't give a shit about men being indirectly slave tought taxs money so they can have "independence", don't give a shit about their country, heritage, ancestors, decendents.

and in the end will thell us that family is a bad thing, because it get's in the way of chad cock, and to we get some better copes meanwhile civilization colapses, giving this tards rights was the worse mistake in human history, probaly killed more people thant WW2 and the Black Plague.

yeah, we're disposable while they're invaluable. Remember, one man's seed can impregnate multiple women simultaneously while a foid can only be impregnated once every 9 months.

yeah, we're disposable while they're invaluable. Remember, one man's seed can impregnate multiple women simultaneously while a foid can only be impregnated once every 9 months.
pretty much, and they are killing their own babies cuz they don't want to wait 9 months to able to get chad cock again, plus don't want SMV lowered for being a single mun

“just get a hobby u evil inkel” JFL the memes write themselves

“just get a hobby u evil inkel” JFL the memes write themselves
the hobby is definetely going to make me taller and fix my face

That last sentence. This fucking foid. Must feel nice going through life so illuded!

"Statistically proven that hookups have dropped in recent years"
- This foid probably looked at some statistics from a 1 minute google search and called it a day. Hookups have dropped for males and have remained stagnant with females. Less males are being selected for hookups by women and a wide variety of chads is having the bulk of female hookups in his pouch. Looking at a total average between hookups is not reliable for accurate information.

"Educated woman no longer needs a man for finances"
-Oh yes the educated ones now just bitch that they aren't being paid enough to suck chad's cock in the office while contributing squat to the company. The uneducated ones just go on welfare and have the entire state babysit their bastards via taxes while they go on sucking Tyrone off anyways.

"Get a hobby losers"
-"Just cope with the fact that you'll never get your needs met bro!"

"You're unemployed and starving in the street? Just kick a can on the pavement, satisfying your hunger is not that important anyway teehee"

-Oh yes the educated ones now just bitch that they aren't being paid enough to suck chad's cock in the office while contributing squat to the company. The uneducated ones just go on welfare and have the entire state babysit their bastards via taxes while they go on sucking Tyrone off anyways.
pretty much it, don't forget all the medicare and gender quotas they get

View attachment 100448
the firs paragraph is retarded as it's comparing the last 20 years where people are having less sexs due to foids raising standards, instead of comparing since 1950s since promiscuty had exploded.

they don't give a shit about the dog shit fertiliy rate thanks to the death of the family, they don't give a shit about men being indirectly slave tought taxs money so they can have "independence", don't give a shit about their country, heritage, ancestors, decendents.

and in the end will thell us that family is a bad thing, because it get's in the way of chad cock, and to we get some better copes meanwhile civilization colapses, giving this tards rights was the worse mistake in human history, probaly killed more people thant WW2 and the Black Plague.

Very high IQ post. They don't give a fuck about ANYTHING other than practicing hypergamy, meaning getting CHAD COCK.

Very high IQ post. They don't give a fuck about ANYTHING other than practicing hypergamy, meaning getting CHAD COCK.
we truly evolve from chimps and bonobos

we truly evolve from chimps and bonobos

Any man who thinks women have some moral or special quality about them needs to get beaten to a bloody pulp. They're fucking monsters who mutilate their own sons.

Any man who thinks women have some moral or special quality about them needs to get beaten to a bloody pulp. They're fucking monsters who mutilate their own sons.
true, fuck this piece of shit, i have no sympathy when they have their rights taken away

Based. Oh. Foids allow their offspring by a previous inferior partner to be killed off by their current partner whose genetically superior. Nazi elitist eugenics at its finest.

View attachment 100448

The first paragraph is reality denial

The second paragraph is defacto or concession wise acknowledging the :blackpill:

The third paragraph is nonsense & abuse. Trying to shame is into silence & servitude. Nah pip squeak. Ain't happening sonny Jim. As long as we breathe we speak or write & fight.

Based. Oh. Foids allow their offspring by a previous inferior partner to be killed off by their current partner whose genetically superior. Nazi elitist eugenics at its finest.

The first paragraph is reality denial

The second paragraph is defacto or concession wise acknowledging the :blackpill:

The third paragraph is nonsense & abuse. Trying to shame is into silence & servitude. Nah pip squeak. Ain't happening sonny Jim. As long as we breathe we speak or write & fight.
i just ht IT so much, they want us to be submissive slaves while they fuck chad

i just ht IT so much, they want us to be submissive slaves while they fuck chad

Yes. They don't care. They think they're God's & Goddesses all because they self identify with a certain movement. That's all.

yes 6'1 is just cutoff point atm
pretty much, i can get they don't want manleet children, but they only want basketball players

foids will be responisble for the killing of a whole civilization

"Educated women don't need men to survive"

Yet they need roads and buildings all built and maintained by male workers.

They would also need to be concerned for the fertility rate because of the aging population in Western countries.

But if they're so short-sighted, so be it. I'll just gladly watch the West collapse.

get a hobby

his only hobby is eating chads shit

Women are solipsistic. They don't give a shit about any of that indeed.

All nations that give rights to women will perish.

They would also need to be concerned for the fertility rate because of the aging population in Western countries.

But if they're so short-sighted, so be it. I'll just gladly watch the West collapse.
damn i hate foids so much, they simply can't bother worring about the future
Women are solipsistic. They don't give a shit about any of that indeed.

All nations that give rights to women will perish.
true foids should be male property to ensure a nation safety

View attachment 100448

I'm not trolling when i say we should remove their right by force to save our society

They brag so much about how much money they make, but put a non-Chad with a smaller paycheck in front of them and watch them recoil and sneer.

Any money they make on their own will be spent on frivolities. They still expect their betabuxxing simp boyfriend to pay for their room and board.

I'm not trolling when i say we should remove their right by force to save our society
make women property again
They brag so much about how much money they make, but put a non-Chad with a smaller paycheck in front of them and watch them recoil and sneer.

Any money they make on their own will be spent on frivolities. They still expect their betabuxxing simp boyfriend to pay for their room and board.
if she make money, it's her money, if he make money, it's their money

I'm seriously going to gleefully smile when Muhammed and Pedro cart these women off by the boat load after the collapse.

The whole narrative that foids don't need men nowadays is total bs.
MEN DO EVERYTHING. All building, all maintaining, all repairing, all designing, inventing, etc, etc.
A foid's independence is a total illusion made possible by the state providing for her and protecting her and it's men doing the providing and protecting even when through the state.
Just lol at women who think they are independent and don't ultimately need men to stop them from literally dying.

The whole narrative that foids don't need men nowadays is total bs.
MEN DO EVERYTHING. All building, all maintaining, all repairing, all designing, inventing, etc, etc.
A foid's independence is a total illusion made possible by the state providing for her and protecting her and it's men doing the providing and protecting even when through the state.
Just lol at women who think they are independent and don't ultimately need men to stop them from literally dying.
also don't forget the cuckfathers that take carry of girls past 22

But she is right (about financial independence and they will to take the sexiest man against the most reliable one). The problem is that even unattractive and ugly foids are still needed while mans are out. This is hypocrisy, if we agreed with women rights etc, they should solve our problem too.

P.S. Yaay! I'm having a hobby!1!! I'm so happy now, I not afraid to look in the fucking mirror and strangers are interested in me, so great!! Also my libido is gone after I get this hobby, stop being inkel - start having a hobby.

They are sociopaths, thy have no regard for others.

That last sentence. This fucking foid. Must feel nice going through life so illuded!

"Statistically proven that hookups have dropped in recent years"
- This foid probably looked at some statistics from a 1 minute google search and called it a day. Hookups have dropped for males and have remained stagnant with females. Less males are being selected for hookups by women and a wide variety of chads is having the bulk of female hookups in his pouch. Looking at a total average between hookups is not reliable for accurate information.

"Get a hobby losers"
-"Just cope with the fact that you'll never get your needs met bro!"

"You're unemployed and starving in the street? Just kick a can on the pavement, satisfying your hunger is not that important anyway teehee"
High IQ

y argue with us? don’t like us don’t read our posts homo.