Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Foids don't approach bro" cope debunked

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Here is Daniel Radcliffe (inb4 you call him a midget, he is still facially good looking) having random foids approach him and take pictures despite him not doing anything but his job (keep in mind they don't know he's a celebrity. They think he's just a good looking guy)

View: https://youtu.be/qM2uXBcfLCs

Foids approach men but ofc chad only

Even "shy" women approach

1. They couldn't see his height behind a desk.
2. Some if not all of them are paid actors.
3. Women do approach but not as much as men.

Just be a [UWSL]Hollywood [/UWSL]celebrity bro

Yeah I can't imagine chad begging for pussy :feelskek:

Everybody already knows foids approach chad

@Bruticus JFL if you think that's really true

Jfl at cucks who try to betabux these used whores, thinking it will turn them into housewives.

The ones taking pictures with him, recognise him. It's got nothing to do with his looks. Also, most likely fake bs.

Oh please! Foids are so thirsty it's not even funny. Foids brag on Reddit about asking hot guys to have sex with them.

The video is obviously staged but your point is still correct.

Women only approach good-looking men. Nowadays, even the super"shy" girls approach HT normie/chadlite/chad once they've realized their unlimited gameshark SMV.

The difference between a man who pursue and a man who is pursued: Is usually clear in their looks/height/race/etc. Also a notable pattern in their break ups (while not absolute, still consistent enough):

For the man who pursues, the woman is the one who chooses to break up the relationship:
[UWSL]So that's why most of the time when a low SMV male talks about a break-up, he'll be vague or lie and say "Oh we broke up", (and may or may not show his depression), it's really the girl who wanted to break up so what his words actually mean is "Oh she broke up".[/UWSL]

For the man who GETS pursued, the man is the one who chooses to break up the relationship:
The man may be a little "bummed out" (not really) but is usually is overall fine, because the fact that he is the decider of a break-up means he has plenty of options, no low value male would ever initiate a break-up because they KNOW getting a girl is not easy for them (unless they were really delusion IT-tier bluepillers who believe themselves handsome as Henry Cavill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:). The girl is the one in this case, that is the "depressed" one of the two. Also the man will more often than not phrase the break-up like this: "Oh I broke up with her".

You can say "Oh but giga, what about the guys who pursue that break up with their gfs, after catching them cheating or being overall a horrible person to them".

In that case, the woman is still the one who CHOSE to break up the relationship, but like the narcissists they are, they don't want to "feel guilty" (as if they have any empathy to begin with), so they will prop up this loveless relationship like it still exists, maybe for resource exploitation or free meals, whatever. The fact is if the girlfriend decides to sleep with another man, or treat her boyfriend/spouse/etc. like utter dogshit with less value than an expired coupon, then they are accountable for forfeiting the relationship in first place. Not the poor, naive male who thought she "loved" him.

:feelsbadman: It's a messed up world.

This is staged bullshit nobody talks like that in real life and he's not even hot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he's not good looking though

I like what you have under your posts :feelshaha:

Height copers on suicide watch

That is what "charisma" means. Innate celebrity status that is baked into the genetic code of the person (it's 80% about looks ofc).

You see this at the grass roots when the new kid at school is popular right out of the gate, whereas some lower tier guy struggles for years to accumulate respect.

thx brocel :feelsaww:

tbh I wanted the DM to tell u about something, I can't send it to u because u habe the option to receive them disabled kek
Fixed it. You should be able to DM me now brocel :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Oh please! Foids are so thirsty it's not even funny. Foids brag on Reddit about asking hot guys to have sex with them.
My brother gets asked out all the time. They literally beg him 24/7 even after he rejecting them. It’s pathetic. They are even more simps for good looking men than men for women. But incels don’t know that of course