Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids doesn’t want to get drafted for war.

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
366E18B5 6751 4B22 B61A 27EE1480DCFB
C7FD0783 FBBB 4353 9AD3 D3238DB7EC96
5DF334E1 A3F3 4B5F 96BC 67788DC7C732

The privileged gender.

:feelstastyman:Muh place is in da kitchen buht when yuu at war I’m on da streets fuckin Tyrone’s and chad :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::heart::chad:

Women are children.

you cant eat your cake and have it too
(ted K)

If a draft ever starts in the United States, I'll become a thief that only targets the homes of single women. Since my marksmanship is already decent, I just have to learn lockpicking and I'll be golden. Probably should buy NVGs while I can, now that I think about it.

:feelstastyman:Muh place is in da kitchen buht when yuu at war I’m on da streets fuckin Tyrone’s and chad :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::heart::chad:
Curious to know how many foids in the America were getting fucked and creampied while their boyfriends and husbands were fighting overseas in the World Wars, and the men coming back home to find their girlfriends and wives having kids that weren't theirs.
Women are children.
Aren't women rational and responsible adults who should the right to vote, earn an income, have bank accounts and own their own property?

Having rights also come with duties.
If a draft ever starts in the United States, I'll become a thief that only targets the homes of single women. Since my marksmanship is already decent, I just have to learn lockpicking and I'll be golden. Probably should buy NVGs while I can, now that I think about it.
You should rape and impregnate them while you at it. The police ain't gonna do shit when there aren't enough men let alone with female cops instead.

Last edited:
Women are privileged