Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOIDS DO NOT UNDERSTAND LONELINESS

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
They think being the center of attention is a bad thing. Imagine being a ghost to society, being in solitary confinement 24/7, no one gives a shit about you, you having to do everything for yourself and if you made any mistakes or have any imperfections/weakness then society would throw you out like trash.
I would kill to be the center of attention
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine a world were the women was the one who are obsessed with us. That they are willing to simp and give to us money. That you can make millions from simps/orbiters. Can do all of this even if you look mediocre or ugly. And they act like it's a bad thing. I would rather have attention than be a ghost.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The only negative thing I can think of is being over-sexualize at a young age . But even then that’s minuscule to being a ghost.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
There’s a reason why men do more ERs or commit more suicide.
IMG 6739

DNR

20 | Him/His| Straight | KHHV | Furrycel

please stop browsing itcucks

Ghost nation unite

Neither do HTN – chadlites and chads even less (0%)

They think being the center of attention is a bad thing. Imagine being a ghost to society, being in solitary confinement 24/7, no one gives a shit about you, you having to do everything for yourself and if you made any mistakes or have any imperfections/weakness then society would throw you out like trash.
I would kill to be the center of attention
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine a world were the women was the one who are obsessed with us. That they are willing to simp and give to us money. That you can make millions from simps/orbiters. Can do all of this even if you look mediocre or ugly. And they act like it's a bad thing. I would rather have attention than be a ghost.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The only negative thing I can think of is being over-sexualize at a young age . But even then that’s minuscule to being a ghost.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
There’s a reason why men do more ERs or commit more suicide.
View attachment 820597
Need to be in lounge

most people don't understand loneliness go on YouTube and type in loneliness videos made by vloggers they only feel 'lonely' they are not actually physically lonely like us

Foids wouldn't understand common sense until they are enslaved and sold at the markets again

This doesn't really apply, because it's IT, but I wish there was a feature on Reddit that allows you to hide posts/comments made by foids.

I sincerely can't handle how naive, self-centered, malicious and retarded they are.

I'm not even gonna reply to the comments you screenshoted. Is genuinely like getting into a debate with a toddler. She's that fucking naive.

One of my former foid classmates whined about being all alone, and that she was depressed because of that.

In reality, she had plenty of friends, a bf, and she had to spend one night without talking to them. And it felt like the end of the world for her.

The whole "male vs female depression" thing is real.

Men and holes have a completely different scale of what loneliness is. They wouldn't last one day as a truecel.

Yeah

Tons of foids nowadays talk about having 'social anxiety' or some BS, when IRL they get a free ride through life. It's like an aristocrat dressing up as a peasant one day and talking about how hard her life is

Yeah

Tons of foids nowadays talk about having 'social anxiety' or some BS, when IRL they get a free ride through life. It's like an aristocrat dressing up as a peasant one day and talking about how hard her life is