Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids DO care about..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
If you're a ugly ass mothefucker foids won't care about if you dying in front of them. But if you critize them,call them out they DO care whatever you are ugly or not. Just call a overweight foid fat and see what happens. I remember arguing with a landwhale feminist on twitter and called her landwhale and that she need to lose weight,she first blocked me and then unblocked and send her fucking GYM ROUTINE and mentioned about it. just fucking LOL I remember doing the same thing on other platforms,they goes fucking crazy. Foids are all about egos

Foids are like cardboard, you can easily rip them apart.

They just can't comprehend simple things.

I remember arguing with a landwhale feminist on twitter and called her landwhale and that she need to lose weight
You deserve a medal for that man. Keep pissing off landwhales maybe I should do this as well

Absolutely. Triggering them is just too easy, it's like a glitch that needs to be patched.

I take it that foids get validated too much so they can’t take criticism as well as we can

They don't understand that gym routines don't work if you consume more calories than you burn.

If you're a ugly ass mothefucker foids won't care about if you dying in front of them. But if you critize them,call them out they DO care whatever you are ugly or not. Just call a overweight foid fat and see what happens. I remember arguing with a landwhale feminist on twitter and called her landwhale and that she need to lose weight,she first blocked me and then unblocked and send her fucking GYM ROUTINE and mentioned about it. just fucking LOL I remember doing the same thing on other platforms,they goes fucking crazy. Foids are all about egos
:chad::banhammer:

I take it that foids get validated too much so they can’t take criticism as well as we can
If you tell them, that they're anything but perfect, they will completly lose their shit ngl.

wish more ppl would criticize them, unfortunately too many cucks in this world