Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids discussing predator vs prey eyes

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

My eye area is actually pretty good, the only bad thing is a negative canthal tilt
Still brutal ngl

edit: StBlackops2cel in the "prey" column further down the page :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I have big blue eyes. I can pull a hunter if I squint though.

They pretend to be submissive

lmao when i saw the title i knew you learnt this from incels because that's how i heard about it too. they are sooo on point with their theories on what makes a man physically attractive especially facially.

Already posted

Being a prey-eyed birdcel is hell on earth.

reposts but yeah.. its getting mainstream :y'all:

I can pull a hunter if I squint though.
pulling a hunter increases me by a point or two tbh. I go from beta incel to hunter eyed hightier normie

pulling a hunter increases me by a point or two tbh. I go from beta incel to hunter eyed hightier normie

Yeah I mean it's not that bad. I usually wear sunglasses all the time anyway because light hurts the lack of melanin is the 'blue.' There's actually nothing blue in blue eyes.

Sluts proving how important looks are, yet again.

Brutal for cuckeyed cels like me

JFL if you think a female wrote that. :feelskek: It's obvious that PSL aspies are going on different forums to spread their retarded lookism ideology.

It's not really. I'm just trying to save what hope I don't have. It's cope
Ricecels have hunter eyes but they don't get laid either so guess I'm wrong.